Reviews for Passages
Addicted1 chapter 4 . 8/23/2011
I love this story! It's so sweet the way the team is caring for Brenda, and I love Caring Flynn.

Please continue! Feel free to PM me if you'd like to bounce ideas around. :)
ajaielle chapter 2 . 2/28/2011
I've been re reading this. It's absolutely heartbreaking, and you HAVE to update SOON! Your writing style is so breezy to read, but I can feel the pain in what you're writing about; I physically ache.

Oh! And I had a thought:

Sanchez is a widower, so he could probably help Brenda push through this since he knows what she's going through. Just a throw-away suggestion. ;) because her team would do anything to help her heal, really. Not just Flynn (and I know this is leaning toward Brenda/Flynn, and its very sweet).
ghostwriter009 chapter 4 . 1/2/2011
This is a heartbreaking but also wonderful story. Eventhough I think Fritz is a douche bag, I feel sorry for Brenda.

I'm really looking forward to new chapters and some Brenda/Flynn goodness.
The Sunday Wife chapter 4 . 12/6/2010
I really love where this is going. Can't wait to read the next chapter!
SkyB chapter 3 . 11/21/2010
Another wonderfully written chapter, so real.. you really captured the heaviness of grief here, and I love the little touch of a mother's embrace in the end.

Can't wait for more, thank you!
DD Agent chapter 2 . 11/15/2010
Oh this is so sad, heartbreaking! I found it very realistic. I'm not the biggest Fritz fan, and wouldn't mind if he fell off a cliff but Brenda's grief is very realistic. I love your point about Flynn and the emotion he feels for other people. I am so enjoying this story, and I can't wait for more.
DD Agent chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Oh poor Brenda : ( I am really interested to see where you are going with this, so I'm off to read chap 2!
SkyB chapter 2 . 11/12/2010
Just so beautifully written!

It's very sad and tragic, but at the same time touching, full of love and very compelling. Please write more.
MarvelDC superhero fan chapter 2 . 11/11/2010
Heartbreaking! This is very sad, but I do appreciate that you don't just act like she can not care about it. Others who want other pairings would, but you are showing the right amount of emotion that it made me very sad too. Poor Brenda Leigh! They are advertising for the new episodes that someone will have the scariest night of their life, and it might be their last. So when I saw this, I automatically felt a connection. Let's hope they don't kill Fritzie in the show though!
catey123 chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
Really good start, I look forward to more! Poor Brenda. I've been toying with this idea in a fic as well, but you've done a terrific job in getting yours to work. Cannot wait for chapter 3!