Reviews for Through the Looking Glass
No pen names left chapter 8 . 1/5/2013
Wow. Just found this story and I love it. Great job.
PristinelyUngifted chapter 15 . 1/2/2013
Oooh, nicely characterized, and the memory issue was well handled. Your characters are very well rounded, which is rare in a fanfic author. You didn't demonize anyone, or put them up for sainthood. Well done.
Kahuna Burger chapter 15 . 7/13/2012
The basic plot of how it ended is satisfyingly fluffy with some tension first, but I agree with your orriginal assessment that it could use some editing and would expand easily to 2 chapters or more.

Still, thank you for coming back to this, and I hope we see more spander from you in the future.
Guest chapter 15 . 7/13/2012
No. no. The ending isn't abrupt. I liked it. The way you used the dialogue and awkwardness to propel the action forward instead of holding it back was effective. You could have ramped up the tension a little more to really get Xander to break but it was a good ending. Keep writing.

Love from the Dorkside;

Tropic
Anonymous chapter 14 . 7/12/2012
Interesting fic idea!
Found this after reading your other Spike/Xander fics, and same as before, great job on the characterizations. Didn't even watch the show or anything, just jumped in because I got bored of unimaginative HP slash fics.
Please continue this! I'd love to see how (if at all) Spike regains his memories, and Xander's reaction to that, or any other character after they interact with human!Spike.
Hellysion chapter 14 . 4/5/2012
Puiiiiiiiiiiii T:T I loved it, please continue it!
Falconluv chapter 14 . 2/2/2012
I admit I very rarely read Xander/Spike fics but I absolutely love your portrayal of them. Please, please update!
Notions chapter 14 . 9/22/2011
This isn't over yet? Oh, please continue! I want to know what happens to amnesiac Spike! I want to know if he ever gets his memories, if the rest of the Scooby Gang react badly to Xander's relationship with him! I'm literally on the edge of my seat here! I'm glad you wrote this, and I'm thanking you for it. Seriously, this is awesome.
rhain572 chapter 14 . 9/18/2011
I LOVE THIS STORY! I read your earlier a/n, and thought you might want a little encouragement to recontinue this. You really sucked me into this story, and I hate leaving it unfinished.
qpritchie1 chapter 14 . 1/30/2011
I'm hoping that all of that editing is getting there because I'm in love with this story. Great writing style and I'm enthralled with everything within the storyline.

Update soon! :D
hulettwyo chapter 14 . 1/19/2011
See what happens when you tell the truth, Xander? Good things with Spike happen. Let that be a lesson.

Awesome chapter!
hulettwyo chapter 13 . 1/11/2011
Will Spike want to get his memories back or won't he? All the stuff he's seen and done, I'd want those memories. Thousands of murders? Maybe not so much. That would be a hard decision.

Eagerly awaiting the next chapter.
hulettwyo chapter 12 . 1/10/2011
Great chapter! Wonder if Xander is ever gonna admit that he's seen how good Spike is at his job. Love this story and can't wait for the next update.
jgood27 chapter 11 . 1/4/2011
Love this story and can't wait to read more
crimsonlove4evr chapter 11 . 1/2/2011
I love this please keep up the good work