Reviews for Through the Looking Glass
DragonyPhoenix chapter 13 . 12/30/2017
Poor Xander. What a conundrum.
DragonyPhoenix chapter 10 . 12/30/2017
"you were a vampire." Yes! There it is!
DragonyPhoenix chapter 9 . 12/30/2017
Eeee, revelations! *does the happy dance*
DragonyPhoenix chapter 8 . 12/30/2017
Now I'm wondering how Xander's going to explain the whole "you used to be a vampire" thing. I mean, he can't keep quiet about it forever.
DragonyPhoenix chapter 6 . 12/30/2017
Oooh, I was wondering if this was a Spike has amnesia story.
DragonyPhoenix chapter 3 . 12/30/2017
I love Xander's thoughts on the differences between Sunnydale, living on a Hellmouth, and San Francisco, living in a place where there aren't demons around every corner. Nicely done!
DragonyPhoenix chapter 1 . 12/29/2017
Xander's realization that he could be the interesting person. Wow. Amazing!
Furie-nocturne chapter 15 . 5/5/2017
I just finished reading most of your spander stories and I must say, I really love how you wrote them! It's been a real pleasure to delve in the mind of xander. Oh and the "gay knights who say ne" was absolutely fantastic! Always been a slut for monty pythons references.
tanithlipsky chapter 15 . 8/6/2016
good.
Lokifan13 chapter 15 . 2/26/2015
It been a quite a ride. The length is not too short or too long. The ending was ok, but it is hard to write. Still overall lovely.
Lokifan13 chapter 5 . 2/26/2015
That soooo hot.

Spike being the attraction in peepshow is my guilty pleasure.
No pen names left chapter 8 . 1/5/2013
Wow. Just found this story and I love it. Great job.
PristinelyUngifted chapter 15 . 1/2/2013
Oooh, nicely characterized, and the memory issue was well handled. Your characters are very well rounded, which is rare in a fanfic author. You didn't demonize anyone, or put them up for sainthood. Well done.
Kahuna Burger chapter 15 . 7/13/2012
The basic plot of how it ended is satisfyingly fluffy with some tension first, but I agree with your orriginal assessment that it could use some editing and would expand easily to 2 chapters or more.

Still, thank you for coming back to this, and I hope we see more spander from you in the future.
Guest chapter 15 . 7/13/2012
No. no. The ending isn't abrupt. I liked it. The way you used the dialogue and awkwardness to propel the action forward instead of holding it back was effective. You could have ramped up the tension a little more to really get Xander to break but it was a good ending. Keep writing.

Love from the Dorkside;