Reviews for Changing Yesterday
CoSmO333 chapter 12 . 7/27
this was freaking awesome! I loved the plot and how it worked out in the end absolutely wonderful thank you for sharing!
Tilty.bbb chapter 12 . 5/24
This was fantastic
Wolvie26 chapter 11 . 5/2
I saw you haven't posted the sequel yet. I can't wait to read it! hope you post it soon!
Wolvie26 chapter 12 . 5/2
love it!
mandii.cat chapter 12 . 3/7
you dangled a sequel and havent given it. wth.
Anne Riddle 1 chapter 12 . 11/3/2017
Oh my gosh! I'm so in love with this story! I'm so sad it's over! T_T
MiccaF chapter 11 . 8/3/2017
This is the second time I've read this thru and it's still just as fantastic!
The Ice Goddess chapter 12 . 7/21/2017
Love it! I posted a review of your fic under "the-ice-goddess" on Tumblr. I'll tag you if you have a known blog.
jeoliverio chapter 12 . 3/25/2017
This was good so far but short even the chapters
lydiarainbow29 chapter 12 . 2/17/2017
Hey, i really love your story, and the possible what ifs, like if jasper found bella as his true mate, and the other never ending possibilities that can only be found on fanfiction. Also, i cant wait to read ur dramione fan fic too! :-D
Kristina777 chapter 12 . 10/21/2016
This story was so exciting. I really hope that you will write the sequel.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2016
Im only critiquing, the story is still good, but I don't understand why you have a lieutenant ordering a captain to deliver and order to a major. A lieutenant is a lower ranking officer, a captain is ranked between the two and a major is higher than them both.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2016
Please make the sequel.
KayKayWriter1995 chapter 12 . 8/18/2016
This was great and I enjoyed every minute of it. Normally I can't read a fic right the way through without taking a break but I read this without stopping. Thank you for an amazing fic and please make a sequel it would be awesome! You really are a gifted writer.
babydollpierce chapter 12 . 7/11/2016
Such an amazing story! Can't wait for the sequel!