Reviews for You & Me Plus 1 Makes 3!
Emmaline Black chapter 16 . 2/20
Please! Please! Please! Continue this story! It is an amazing story and I can't wait to read about when the sextuplets are born. You did an amazing job with keeping the characters personalities the same and I find that amazing because it's really hard to do. You have a lot of talant and I can't wait tell you can post the next chapter!
Bree chapter 16 . 12/28/2015
Are you planning on updating this soon?
Guest chapter 16 . 9/14/2015
Dude why the fuck did you stop writing
cupcake chapter 3 . 8/26/2015
Hi Clare! It's so nice to meet u ! Love the story ! Please write more!

-Cupcake (l lov the color pink
Gabi chapter 16 . 6/28/2015
I love it so much great job I wish you would continue the story. It was well written and has raised my expectations for all fanfic GREAT JOB I LOVE IT
Claire chapter 16 . 6/16/2015
hey, I would really like it if you would carry on with the story... its really good! it should be as it kept me up till 3 in the morning. pls carry on, some of appreciate your writing
MewTwo and Mew chapter 19 . 3/10/2015
Looks like THAT never happened..
MewTwo and Mew chapter 12 . 3/9/2015
Like to remind you rudely, as other people did me, this story can be taken down because you posted a 'chapter' without any content.
Jenny chapter 19 . 1/31/2015
Need to know more
Coleegirl chapter 19 . 7/28/2013
Very interesting story you have here! Haven't really seen one like it :) can't wait to hear more from you
Twilight 1fan chapter 19 . 7/23/2013
Please continue the story it's amazing . Its one of the best stories I've ever read. Can't wait till u update
ashley chapter 9 . 7/6/2013
AMAZING! keep writing!
nehali choudhary chapter 2 . 4/29/2013
i am a bloody twilight fan,this is amazing,cool and hot story
keep going !
thanksssssssssssssssssssssss...
Tokiohotelluver chapter 19 . 4/7/2013
Amazing story so far. I hope all is okay with you and I hope you get more stuff out soon!

tokiohotelluver93
Guest chapter 19 . 2/4/2013
This story is excellent if i were a director i would defintly try to turn this story into a movie. this is by far the best fanfiction i have read yet. keep up the WONDERFUL work! :)