Reviews for Revision
reid4infinity chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
this is like...really really good.
zigzagzoom94 chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Anothr great story,totally in keeping with Azimio's character.
Ella Greggs chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
A really interesting story. I liked how you had Azimio struggle with feeling sorry for Kurt, almost wanting to comfort Kurt and having to talk himself out of it because he doesn't want to see like a 'fag lover' or something. And Azimio's thoughts constantly coming back to the question "I've known this guy 12 years, how could I not have known about this part of him?" I'd be so curious to see a continuation of this story - a confrontation/discussion between Azimio and Dave about this scene.
under.spectra chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
YAY! i loved it! i was at work today and had the sudden urge to write an azimio-centric fic, like him walking in on Dave 3 emma, you did fine, shoooot hahaha i love these guys, so glad he was in the last episode!
IchigoPudding chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Poor Kurtie
Dreaming-Of-A-Nightmare chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
I FUCKING LOVE MEMES. they come up with the best ideas, and the people who fill them are genius. like, seriously... i can totally see this as a canon train of through for him if he had actually been there when the "incident" happened.

again, GENIUS. 8D
soccer2010 chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
great story! I was wondering where Azimio was in that ep. I love how great the POV was. good job!
swfdgirl37 chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
That was really good, I liked reading Azimio's perspective.
XxRandomHeartxX chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
Wow. Azimio is an arse, but I love how you define his character, and how conflicted he is over his best friend possibly being gay. And how, even though Dave being gay might not be what he wants, he's actually thinking about the issue. Not just dumping his best friend like that. I really liked this one. Great job.
anonymous deleted chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
This is great. The homophobic bestfriend always has a hard choice because unlike the gay guy, it actually is a choice. He can completely reject his friend... and too many do. Thanks for making this character 3 dimensional.