Reviews for Brave Hearts
N.J chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
I want to ask you something. 1. When did this fanfic take place? Be specific. 2. What locations were used in the fanfic? 3. How old was everyone in the fanfic? 4. How many Digidestined were there, around the world, in the fanfic? 5. How did Devimon come back? 6. What were his intentions? Be sure to tell me.

N.J.
LetItFlow0992 chapter 5 . 6/28/2014
This was absolutely beautiful. Dark, sad, but beautiful.
labeeb chapter 5 . 5/30/2011
the story was good but the last chapter was unnecessary. it kinda became a murder fest...it was kinda unrelated to the rest of the story as there was no real murder.

otherwise i enjoyed reading the story, nice original topic!
Luna Ace chapter 5 . 4/24/2009
Aww, the ending made me feel warm inside. DemiVeemon and a blue eyed child named Davis... hmm... somehow that makes me want to draw. Anyway, I like the story. :)
joe ane chapter 5 . 2/18/2009
pretty creepy story not gonna lie
TheGreatAnimeFan chapter 2 . 11/1/2008
You know for a Takari this wasn't too bad. I mean you didn't make TK a snobby douche and Daisuke wasn't how Takari fans usually make him... you know Mr. Obsessive stalker and what not. Anyways great job.
brave heart rocks chapter 3 . 3/6/2008
omg i love your fanfic! the song brave heart was so cool. your idea of putting it in the fanfic was so original!

i didn't really understand the meaning of the song before but after reading the fic, i did some research and it was awesome.

from: somebody who likes to talk alot about the same thing.
BagiraXIII chapter 5 . 2/19/2007
Oh DUDE! That was so sad I think I'm gonna cry!

I seriously didn't see that happeneing, man. Poor Davis! This wazs an excellent story, and big long words too.

I feel dumb 'cause I didn't get half of them, but It made it sound even better!

Awesome Story! I SO wanna read more!
bforbrigitta chapter 5 . 10/3/2005
WoW! Amazing! I loved it...I can;t say anymore, too good for words eh?

Chiban-Chan forever!

peace out!
bforbrigitta chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
OMG I ALMOST CHOKED ON MY HEART! VERY good. But I almost choked on my heart because of the Davis and Kari scene...Davis not being obnoxious is very OOC! Takeru is so patient...But hides behind his forced happiness...
Sanzoline chapter 5 . 6/29/2005
that was so sad and so sweet i luved it!
Salamon2 chapter 5 . 11/28/2004
This story leaves you with a slight fuzzy fealing inside. You have a very excellent story, with some pros and cons, but hey even Shakespeare has his dull moments...

Your pros

For some unknown reason your villian lines were equisit! They seemed to roll off the tongue, and were written as though they could come alive.

Your basic plot line is original, creative, and well planned.

The Takari relationship, is my prefered ideal relationship in this Anime show, and you did a good job writing this Takari story. And thank god you were smart enought to realize that at 12 no one knows thier true feelings, and had the story take place when they were 17.

Your Vocabulary is excellent, or somebody knows how to use the thesaurus button in Word.

Your cons

For some unknown reason, the 'good guy' lines just... didn't seem as natural as the villian lines, sometimes they even seemed forced.

The relationship in this series, although well written, is unrealistic in real life (yeah I'm shooting myself for saying this). After four years in college, high school relationships never really reunite, sure some do, but the number is few and far between. As yet again, at seventeen, people still aren't sure of their emotions, or might be but aren't the person, through experiences and choices, they'll be as an adult.

Hey, you're a good writer. And from what you're writing now, you'll become better the longer you write.

Salamon2
review lord chapter 5 . 7/24/2004
BRAVO BRAVO unbelieveable combining season 2,3,and 4 in one story great job

the review lord has spoken you're in my favorites
wkw chapter 5 . 7/20/2004
gr8...jus absolutely astounding...continue ur work ...i'll b watching 4 it...
M C T chapter 5 . 2/12/2004