Reviews for Timey Wimey Time Crash
Red Lily1 chapter 2 . 3/19
NO. It has been four years. So. Finish. This.
I have been looking for a fic like this for SO long and this is perfect and I swear on fish fingers and custard if you abandon this I WILL SHOOT EVERY BOW TIE AND FEZ IN EXISTANCE!

Well, no I won't. They're too cool. :)
But PLEASE come back to this!
problemsherlock chapter 2 . 7/27/2013
Great!
bridgetsgomez chapter 2 . 1/28/2013
please update soon
AwakeWayTooLate chapter 2 . 9/21/2012
First: THIS IS FREAKIN' BRILLIANT!
Second: For the sake of the plot, the Doctors and Rose and Amy need to get along. So they will. Realistically, if you didn't need anything to go on; this was just a one-shot...No. No, they wouldn't.
yotsuya21 chapter 2 . 4/14/2011
Really good! You captured the 10th Doctor's personality perfectly. Also, it's great having a fic with 11 and Rose with no angst. It's usually all, 'Why did you replace me? Don't you love me? Thob thob thob!' and that's it, but this one incorporates that with humor really well without it being depressing. I'm jealous:)
Doctor who romance chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Finally, a Doctor and Amy Rose and the Doctor that is real and not chock full of saccharine! Well done! And carry on please!
Tegan chapter 2 . 12/13/2010
Keep writing! I love it and I want to see how the Doctors get along. :)
FullWolfMoonGirl chapter 2 . 11/28/2010
Please continue! I like this story.
Tribute chapter 2 . 11/22/2010
Great chapter! Continue! :)
pmnight73 chapter 2 . 11/22/2010
"My sofa!" LOL! More please! :)
x-Avarice-x chapter 2 . 11/21/2010
Ahahahahaha. Rose and Amy would SO fight.

Please update soon! I'm looking forward to it!
Deanna-Jade chapter 2 . 11/21/2010
i'm liking this story a lot, it's like the children in need thing with the two doctors meeting each other but better :P
Cat chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
Greetings. I'm an avid reader of Dr. Who fanfiction here on and I just finished reading your story here. I have only a few words to say on this: PLEASE WRITE MORE CHAPTERS STAT! I *loved* your version of this concept! Normally, it's written as a more serious, depressing & angsty topic but I like that you made it amusing instead. And I need more!

So...when can we expect that second chapter, eh? LOL Seriously tho, when?
Deanna-Jade chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
Sorry i've taken such a long time to review. But i'm liking it so far - especially love their reactions when they realise what's happened :') keep updating please :-D
Rose Tyler. Doctor chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
loved it! you gotta update soon!