Reviews for The Snake
Tsukiko K chapter 23 . 9/13
What about the zombies? They are starting to attack other people. If the infection is not controlled soon, then they will be utterly fucked. I am not joking when I say this. The one thing I absolutely fear, along with plagues, death by bugs(doesn't matter which kind or if it was simply a transmitted disease), and a few other things, is an apocalypse.
Attackoneverything chapter 23 . 5/31/2016
I hope u end up making a sequel!
It's really good XD
Can't wait for itXD
Icestar2012 chapter 16 . 7/13/2015
aaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Magykal-guest chapter 5 . 9/6/2014
Crap. Actually, make it a double.
Magykal-guest chapter 3 . 9/6/2014
Roys gonna get everyone killed.
Magykal-guest chapter 2 . 9/6/2014
Roy, get your gloves and KILL IT WITH FIRE!
alchemyfreak42 chapter 23 . 5/5/2014
so what was the surprise?
alchemyfreak42 chapter 22 . 5/5/2014
hahaha, ed punched mustang :) yay, Ed is back in character for the most part!
alchemyfreak42 chapter 21 . 5/5/2014
Don't know what to say other than OOC characters and interesting story.
alchemyfreak42 chapter 20 . 5/5/2014
Hey man, Mustang's practically married to Hawkeye already. Oh shit, zombie time again. Hmm, just start singing "thriller" and they'll go away. It''s a known fact!
alchemyfreak42 chapter 19 . 5/5/2014
Hahaha, poor nurse. The melon! Have you read the 433 things not to do in amestris? One involves Ed pulling a prank w/ the melon. It's funny :)
alchemyfreak42 chapter 18 . 5/5/2014
Okay, I've ignored a lot of gramatical/spelling errors, but it's acknowledge. not analogies. An analogy is a comparison. Ed needs to pull his crap together. He's been a little kid who can't stop crying for 18 chapters now. It's getting old.
alchemyfreak42 chapter 17 . 5/5/2014
Actually, seeing that group in the hospital is fairly normal; Ed gets hurt a lot. Random chick. I'm wondering if she's just there or if she actually comes into the plot at some point.
alchemyfreak42 chapter 16 . 5/5/2014
No, ed's not going to be fine. He's going to be a zombie. I love the emotions in this chapter. They're very real.
alchemyfreak42 chapter 15 . 5/5/2014
Ed needs to quit passing out. And just turn into a zombie already.