Reviews for Everyday a Karneval!
hitomi65 chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
nice chapter
mamita chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Hi I like your fic, mostly because I love Gareki, and I also love Yogi, but for me Gareki is perfect uke, is a tsundere, lol, hopefully put more action between Yogi and Gareki, these two are a perfect match, YogixGareki, I love, is my favorite couple, sorry, I can not see any other way or with other couples, sorry but I can not see Gareki Nai, it seems too young and above is not human at all, I know that does not have much to do but still, keep it up, hopefully do more fics of these two, thanks and kisses.
azab chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Loved it
MConanfan0327 chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Aww, this is so cute, this paring is also adorable. I really liked this a lot. It really is how everything went about and you probably get my point, anyway, once again, this was amazing.
P chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
This article is very good!Sorry,I'm a Chinese and I'm not very good at English,so I can't give you the right review about this article.Q Q But it is really great!
Please allow me to translate it into Chinese to publication in the 【 f?ieutf-8&kw%E4%B8%8E%E7%A0%BE】.
Shin-chan chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
So cute ! *insert rainbow background here*
I really, really enjoyed it ! :3
That was pleasant to read. Good job
Kobugi chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
S-So sweet. ; w; -Hearts-
supposedalienpsycho chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
Yay! A YogiXGareki fic! I rather liked it. Gareki wanting to leave and the only thing stopping him, being YOGI. Such a surprise, you'd think it would only be Nai stopping him, but no. I liked it!