Reviews for Finding Rubble from Rubies
Yolandah-da-Hedgehoggu chapter 94 . 8/5/2012
I have read this whole story and have nit regret the amount if time it took to... It was amazing! It isn't complete is it though? I hope not... that would be a massive cliffhanger...
Joe B chapter 94 . 1/14/2012
Awsome awsome awsome awsome awsome awsome awsome awsome Job to the eighth power!
Breezybiatch chapter 94 . 12/10/2011
You see what I mean? Chapter 94 and nothing has really happened. Goku came back, wanted chichi back, but she has a husband she's happy with. Bulma got with yamcha and it upset trunks who left. Trunks blames goku and want his father back. Bulla wants her father back. Vegeta is coming back evil to kill goku and yamcha is scared.

The rest of the cast are not important and were a pain to read about. The pace of the story is so damn slow. No action, no nothing. Hurry it up.
Breezybiatch chapter 60 . 12/10/2011
I wish you'd cut this story in half, it really drags... i want to get to the action and its just not there, i keep clicking the next chapter, and nothing. I read all this useless conversation, they're just going around in circle and it's so very frustrating!
Collision chapter 94 . 10/9/2011
as drawn out as this was it was still enjoyable to read. the chapters could have been combined to creat less chapters and a great amount of filler could have been cut (i have to admit i skipped some stuff) and cutting in and out of scenes didn't help any. as much as i hate to say it, a story like this not being planned out, was doomed from the start. so its not surprising it was abandoned.

other then this is was a good story :)
Son Goshen chapter 94 . 8/13/2011
I spent hours reading the entire story, and it is awesome. It's one of the few that I really love from the depths of my heart, and I think this story deserves more attention than it has been given. You're an excellent writer, so keep it up! Don't throw this story away.
nana chapter 94 . 7/13/2011
I loved this story so much that I couldn't stop until I finished it all in one night. The problem with the saiyans obsessions and the use of the dragon balls was interesting but I think Picollo is exaggerating with all the Goku killing Chichi's wife as an event that would bring disaster to the world. Will Goku and Chichi get back together? At first I wanted them together but being separated is better for her. Please update soon.
MK08 chapter 94 . 7/2/2011
Glad to see another update from you! Great chapter, keep it up! :)
gue22 chapter 94 . 6/30/2011
C'mon Gohan, you can figure it out! You have to figure it out! Coz I'm still sitting terrified of Vegeta here.

Though I think you're mistaken about the ten times the power. Even at ten times his power, Trunks would still be no match for Goku. But Vegeta would certainly pose a problem, please, put me out of my misery with this whole Vegeta thing!

On the upside, Goku did think of Chichi whilst fighting the menace that was the shower, so...at least he's thinking of her, and that gives me hope...should I stop hoping? Am I gonna get my hopes crushed? I think so, lol

Man, it's great to see an update after so long! Fantastic!
MK08 chapter 93 . 4/26/2011
Oooh, so Samuel's brother was General Blue, hm? That definitely adds a twist. I wonder if he dislikes Goku for more than just being Chi-Chi's ex-husband, then?

Very nice chapter!
gue22 chapter 93 . 4/21/2011
How will she react when she finally learns that he's somehow involved with th red ribbon army I wonder?

I'm just so surprised at Gohan, how cld he just dismiss Vegeta like that? I hope he confides in the others, especially those that know that he has been on Namek. I know Piccolo will probably come to the correct conclusion about the moon and Vegeta, and then perhaps he might regret his decision to chase Goku away, coz then he'l know, if Vegeta was on Namek and wished for the moon - only trouble was looming.

BUT, I have to say, a small, a tiny little hole in this magnificent plot is that, well, Vegeta doesn't actually NEED a moon to turn ape. He knows that technique that he used against Goku in their first battle. So it makes me wonder why he went to all that trouble of getting the moon back?

Was it to make them sweat with what was coming?

Anyway...wow...me so sad, me on last chapter...me want more...so don't keep me waiting too long please :-)
gue22 chapter 88 . 4/21/2011
Is this Pigero who was an orphan when Gohan was trying to escape Piccolo? And how dare he think so lowly of Goku! Gah! I hope it's at least honest work that he makes poor Goku do!

But really! He should be training, I haven't forgotten the threat that is Vegeta you know! I'm just so terrified!
gue22 chapter 87 . 4/21/2011
I have to agree with Ninel, that story just sounds ridiculous, lol
gue22 chapter 86 . 4/21/2011
Gah! This Kahn guy gives me the creeps, gives me the creeps I tell you. Firstly, there was a gun shot, Chichi's seemingly missing, he should take more action than just asking a stupid maid if she's seen something! I mean, I know Chichi probably shoots at things all the time, but this time round she's gone missing!

And this whole thing with his brother and the red ribbon army? Dodgy, is all I have to say, but then again, my instinct was to hate him, and his lack of panic at Chichi's 'disappearance' makes me dislike him on a more substantial front.

For Chichi's sake, I hope he's not an ass, coz that would just be terrible! Unattractive, old and an ASS!
gue22 chapter 85 . 4/21/2011
Omg, Goku's SUCH a child. I can't believe he went spewing his pitiful tale instead of facing up to his wrong doings. I think there must be lacking in his soul for him to be this way. Not to care about other things that others would at least be interested in. Like... I don't know, how Valese's pregnancy is progressing, how is Pan, coz they'd been real close when she was a kid. He really is like a kid, and sadly the old toys that he gets bored with in favour of new ones at a drop of a hat just happen to be his family!

Gah! Maybe I won't be so unhappy whwn Vegeta goes Ozaru and pounds him in!

When am I going to see CHichi? I just feel like she got such a raw deal with that OLD MAN!

Right, next chapter