Reviews for Veteran's Day
sandysea17 chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
That was a very nice story!
YoreReader chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
Very well done. I think you captured their interaction and they're true to each character.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Nice:)
bookish327 chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Interesting, perceptive fic here. Great characterization.
Berrica chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Haha, yes! This is so perfect. Despite his sliminess, I do actually like Jai. I think Annie's right, he's just trying to figure everything out. Which is made more difficult due to the fact that he's had a reputation to uphold since before he even stepped into the building. I don't trust him at all, but I do like him. And there are so few fics that show his good side. Like I said, this is absolutely perfect. Great job!
Faeline chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
Short and sweet. And a great little glimpse into the antagonistic camaraderie Jai and Auggie share. Nicely done.
Whoaa Kayy chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
This is very well written. Honestly the first (and probably the only) story I've ever read with Jai/Auggie on good terms that I love. Nothing too overdone, nor too underplayed. Applause to you, my friend. Wonderful job. :D
Kira chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
That was short and sweet. I loved the realization at the end!
mag721 chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
awww i really liked this! :D
ComicalEpiphanies chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
Great job. This really rings true.
Moonlit Masterpiece chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
This was so well done. Everything about it was perfect. People do seem to act that way about disabled war vets and I'm sure that all of them would be grateful to be treated just like everyone else. Especially someone as independent as Auggie. Love Jai in this one too. Excellent work.
celticgina chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
oh that was very very well done. I can see him thinking this way. Loved that Jai figured it out.

Good Job!
Patricia Louise chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
Very nice. Jai being nice to Auggie is refreshing. And Auggie appreciating Jai is a treat.