Reviews for An Arbitrary Celebration of Staying Alive for Anot
fangirl101-a book by me chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Asdfghjkl;
OnlyIntuition chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
:)) oh my, I just love your works. Sigh. I give in. You are immediately going on my favorites list haha :)
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Awesome! I super enjoyed that!
Doni chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Very sweet.
MiaMeadows chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Great story! :) :)
Stephanie M. A chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Why is Sherlock so freaking adorable?! Cute oneshot!
VampChick76 chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
I like it!

Xela
PeashooterMH chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Oh, this story is fantastic! Could I translate this one to Chinese please?many thanks!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Loved this one too!
Yuki chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Sherlock and John are made for each other XD So beautiful and funny once again, I would like to see them all celebrate John's birthday as a continuation! And I wonder... what would it be like if it was Sherlock's birthday? I hope you make more stories about them! So good, so funny and beautifully written, thank you, keep up the good work
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Aww. Great one-shot. Sherlock was adorable. I loved that they were both so stubborn and that they both gave in by the end. I can't stop grinning. )
mandiemae20 chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Well done. I have to ask. The following line, "Baking is just science for hungry people." wouldn't have happened to have been inspired by Jeph Jaques's Questionable Content, would it? ;)
H.G.H chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
HAHAHAHA! The skull has its own facebook page! I just about died laughing! xDD
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Glorious! I LOVE that the Skull has it's own facebook, epic!

:D
Justine Lark chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
this story was super cute! gosh how did we ever communicate before Facebook? it's hilarious that Sherlock made a page for the skull. And updated its status! And then Liked its status report! and I love the text conversation between Mycroft and John. and I love that Sherlock did give in and head out to the pub. And the last line is excellent.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »