Reviews for Decay of Innocence
Shadow Chaser chapter 9 . 6/8
Please write more? I know you haven't updated in a while, but I love this. Absolutely love it.
Seven Seven chapter 4 . 6/1/2014
So it wont just be a straight retelling, how fun.
Seven Seven chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
This story seems quite promising already.
A chapter 9 . 1/18/2014
Look here, author, making your female character incompetent at fighting doesn't automatically makes said character more interested or more well-rounded.

And of course, is always the male character the one who “teaches” the little woman how to fight (Women “mentoring” other women? Perish the though!).

To put it bluntly: your story sucks.
falloutgurl chapter 9 . 1/14/2014
You know, there's a fina line between naive and "stupid". Your character falls on the latter. She's nothing but a tripe trope, that of the fumbling idiot, the FEMALE fumbling idiot. It's just cheap and lazy writing.
Robofin117 chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
An interesting take on Fallout New Vegas. I would definitely be clamoring for more.
PSG1JOHN chapter 9 . 8/21/2012
This is very very good... not the standard Fallout main Courier that's a bad ass...

I love your detail you put into this story, not many fallout stories i seen with this detail and i love how the Courier little weak thing that loves to blowup stuff with her ED friend lol

I hope you keep this story going I had a blast reading this...

The only other Courier stories that i liked had a drug out beer drinking crazy women... and this one her being Nice smart vault city girl turning into something more dark... very very fun

I love it when you showed her blowing things up with the 40mm grenade/over kill then on the group of Legion

The story being the Courier shit combat training gives it a different feel then most of the stories of fall out I seen.
compa16 chapter 2 . 4/24/2012
Poor girl
Karg42 chapter 9 . 9/17/2011
Huh, interesting. I'm wondering how the Doc will get along with the rest of the cast, namely Veronica as she's basicly the nicest happiest person in the party.
RahXephon chapter 9 . 8/21/2011
I found this to be an enjoyable story. There is certainly a lot of emotion.
nazarethblood chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
I have just read the first chapter and feel I must be honest in my assessment of your writing ability...that was probably one of the most well-written and succinct openings I have ever read. I look forward to the rest of this story. :-)
LCJA chapter 9 . 2/15/2011
What happened at Nipton would have greater emotional impact if one would react to it like Hev did, rather than going through simple replies and Q&A and just shooting at them if you felt like it.

I love your character-building, even if I actually felt sorry when she killed Inculta, because I always kill him and his goons first chance I get for their guns.
cennex chapter 9 . 2/14/2011
This has got to be my favorite interpretation of what happened at Nipton. I actually feel bad about Hev having to shoot someone like that, even if he is a Legion bastard. After all was said and done, you pulled her resulting trauma off well. This actually has me pretty excited for what's to come. Now, the only other thing I have to say is that, darn it, Boone! You should really learn to double-tap people like Vulpes.
Nergalitos chapter 9 . 2/13/2011
I had saw you updated a short time before I had been planning to go to bed.

Now it's an hour later, and one account-making process, and I'm still sure I got my money's worth. I was on the edge of my seat. Keep up the good work, Pluma. Your writing manages to keep me on the edge of my seat, and this chapter was no exception.
Meg The Maggot chapter 9 . 2/13/2011
I was so excited to see you'd updated! I'm really enjoying this story; Boone is splendidly in character, almost uncannily so.

One minor nitpick: You keep mixing up your 'its.' Its, no apostrophe, is possessive. It's, apostrophe, is a contraction for 'it is.' "Its claws" vs. "It is a creature with claws." But seriously, that's the only not-good thing I noticed.