Reviews for To Catch A Criminal
N.E.D.CL.1 chapter 12 . 4/10
Awesome story, hopefully Spike will be able to move in before anything serious happens between Doyle and Xander. Please update soon, can't wait for the next chapter.
music909 chapter 12 . 10/13/2013
UPdate? soon? please?
yamiduke13 chapter 12 . 3/21/2013
Well so far I am really enjoying this and I look forward to what happens next. I am looking forward to a little more contact between the two of them haha.
Jessica chapter 12 . 10/23/2012
This is good but wish there was more spike xander enteraction soon please
school-hetic chapter 12 . 10/7/2012
Time to play ball. I cant wait to see what you do, and how you get Doyle away from Xander.
S1r3h chapter 12 . 10/6/2012
Love the story.
I'm usually only a Spuffy fan, but love this story.
Can't wait to see what happens next!
Siren of the Darknessflame chapter 11 . 10/4/2012
So cute i love it please update soon
dirtygirl42 chapter 11 . 9/22/2012
great au! i'm really excited about how this fic is progressing. great work so far!
aclassicistkitten chapter 11 . 9/4/2012
Yay Ch.11 and the Chapter title is Awesome as are the Avengers. Did you hear about Joss? Anyway I love the little mention of Darla and the fact that Buffy put her away. Also the little mention of Andrew was priceless. I love how and why Xander put everyone together although Finn seems a bit of a liablity. I take it too by Spikes reaction that Angel and him have a scourge-y past? LOL Also with the Giles comment though cat-y can mean that he and Ethan could have a past? Loved the chapter can't wait for more. Oh and just out of curiousity Willow/Oz or Willow/Tara?
DragonyPhoenix chapter 11 . 9/4/2012
I thought the team assembling chapter was interesting. I like that Xander stopped going through the files and went outside of the box to pick the people he wanted.
Kahuna Burger chapter 11 . 9/1/2012
Heh, I like Xander's theory that anyone who wanted to be on the task force was a bad choice. And ooooh, trouble between Brood Boy and Spike. I'll love you forever if Spike gets a chance to punch him and call him Yoda. ;-)
aclassicistkitten chapter 10 . 8/24/2012
YAY! Ch.10. Kind of short but I'm so glad the Hyena case is done and we can really start getting into the Spander goodness w/ a little Dander(or is it Xoyle) sprinkled in. Never really though those two but thinking on it their personality's are similiar that they can find common ground but different enough that they don't bore eachother. Doyle was so cute in this chapter. *Spoiler* With 1st by his worry and then he got all shy and to top it off he got all disappointed when he didn't get to fully ask Xander out. Spike in denial is so funny specially with his Doyle comment and Lorne one too. All for the game my $$.LOL I mean chain smoking outside a love struck stalker Spike. Well you know you wrote it. LOL I wonder all who will be on Xander's team? I mean I know Cordy and She Who Burned Doen Schools LOL, possiably Tara and Wes. Am I missing people? ThanK you by the way for mentioning me in not only the top but also the bottom AN. Am I right to assume I'm the one who caught who's going to show up? Anywho pretty good chapter specaily *Spoiler* Spike being the shot. Did not think of that outcome.
DragonyPhoenix chapter 10 . 8/24/2012
As usual, a great story.

But, if Xander was being put on some sort of fast track, he wouldn't be asked to head the task force. He'd be the junior guy on the task force, which is part of the learning experience for how to become the guy in charge.
aclassicistkitten chapter 9 . 8/22/2012
OhMyGoddess you're back...YAY! I serously had to do a double take and refresh my "FF-BtVS-Spander" page twice to make sure that I was seeing things right and that FF wasn't just messing with me. I thought you lost interest or RL was really kicking your $$. LOL A little short and kinda mean with the cliffhanger but I swear I'm just to happy that this story has a Ch.9 at all to be at all pissed. Now if chapter 10 cames out next year then yes I will need more that Willow cookies to get un-pissed. Not to to threating or guilt trippy at all *shifty eyes* .all. No but serously I'm so happy your back and I like how you made the whole Hyena thing relistic and Kutos on the fact checking and research. Also love how you kind of picked up on the fact and you'd said fact that Spike is the type that even the smallest crumb like Xander being assigned to his case can lift his spirit. He's love's Bitca. Also love how you had Doyle find out the stuff on the symbol because I have a feeling that will give Xan a chance to thank him in the form of a drink or a date. Oh how I love Jelious Spike. I hope Xander doesn't get hurt to bad and the same goes for CCordy depending on where you're going with the whole shooting thing. Oh and the PB thing was a funny hidden Charisma thing and the burned down a school thing is hilarious...Buffy? I was wondering if she was going to show up and/ or how. Which makes me wonder were did Willow go? Fingers crossed for a ch.10 soon. Also Sequel? and what are your thought on Buffy now that you've watched it all the way though? and my review is getting real long and ramble-y sooo...yah thank you for ch.9 and see you hopeful soon. Bye.
Kahuna Burger chapter 9 . 8/20/2012
Glad you're back with us! Spike is awesome as always, and Xander hopefully will not be injured so he can start hunting Blondie Bear soon.