Reviews for Innocence of a Child
emeraldd30 chapter 3 . 11/23/2013
This is so cute, I really liked kadaj and his new innocents. There are not enough kadaj x female characters on this sit! Thanks for doing one and well may I add.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/29/2013
Yahahahah!I LOVED IT!
XxMillionMidnightsxX chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Love it! xD though i thought it would of been hilarious if while kadaj and yuffie kissed Cloud and Tifa walked in :o
LiveLifeLikeNeverBefore chapter 3 . 5/15/2011
You must continue! I adore this
Nietzsche's Itch chapter 3 . 1/31/2011
I realized I didn't review this before, sorry. Nice work
HahaEnigma chapter 3 . 1/30/2011
Omg! This is my favorite Yuffie x Kadaj fic so far!

I loved fluffy moments and the fact that it actually had an happy ending D

Nice job!
Anais.P chapter 3 . 1/28/2011

I'm really happy to find a story with these two! A while back, they were pretty scarce... I enjoyed Kadaj's innocence although I'm a usual fan of his over-dramatic antics and see-saw of maniacal emotions. This was very nicely done.

Great job!
fred chapter 3 . 1/11/2011
yes!..a new kadaj and yuffie fanfic..i am so loving wait for the update
CaptainPeroxide1317 chapter 3 . 1/10/2011
Very nice fic, I thought it was quite sweet. It's nice to see some YuffiexKadaj now and then, I hope you write some more for them sometime _
Serophynne chapter 2 . 11/22/2010
I think you got Zack's personality straight down to the roots of his hair. :]

This chapter is as good as the first. I'm reaaaally enjoying this so far! I think this has become one of my favorite fics… and its only the second chappy!

But.. no Kadaj in this chapter… ahh well. :(

Agh! Kadaj was faking it! xD YUS! I see, he doesn't want to seperate from Yuffie… Mm. I see some early signs of love~.

I'm squealing with joy! Please update soon! I dun know how much waiting i can take… sorry for sounding pushy..

i'm like that with these types of stories… they get me so excited and all… Lol. i'll be waiting for chappy 3~ :]

until then,

Serophynne chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
aww~ how cute! Kadaj reminds me of a baby duck listening to what its mother says! X]

I really didn't think i'd like this 'coz i'm more of a Yuffie-x-Yazoo than Yuffie-x-Kadaj buuuuuut you changed my mind! :P

I think i have a li'l crush on Kadaj now... great... -_-" One more FF VII crush.. Lol.

::: X-Leavitt-x-Amber-X
xghostwriter chapter 2 . 11/12/2010
I didn't think I would like this at all. I happen to be a strict Yazoo x Yuffie fan, normally hating Kadaj. I am normally a fan of your work, because you do not disappoint, and you didn't this time either.

I was surprised at how well you kept Yuffie, well Yuffie, and brought Aerith and Zack into it the way you did. Setting it after Advent Children was a good idea as well, and bringing him back in such a manner caught my attention. Although, I didn't think I'd like the way you changed his attitude, I kept reading to find that your Kadaj grew on me.

I enjoyed that you kept him cunning and deceitful. I honestly cannot wait until you continue.

Nietzsche's Itch chapter 2 . 11/11/2010
Hehe, he's lost the attitude but not the cunning! lol. Nice chapter
Nietzsche's Itch chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
Normally I'm more of a Yazoo girl, but your Kadaj is sweet :) Not looking forward to Cloud finding out though. Don't like Cloud as you've probably gathered by now. Whiny birdbrain lol.