Reviews for Let the Chips Fall Where They May
Lupin3black chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
I loved this! I can so picture Logan doing something like that! It was written so well too!
LateRiser chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
It's like Logan stumbled onto 's BTR stories, was taken aback by how many of them make him out to be the victim, and decided to take back his reputation. In other words, this story is glorious and a welcome antidote to the Logan-is-helpless mindset that so many fanfics have. Thank you!
McflyNiffDaveFrancoFan chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Ohmygosh! I loved this! i laughed and 'awwd'. It's amazing!
YaOiFr3aK chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
This was such a cute story! I loved the cross over with Fight Club, you definitely made it work for the story.
Sun Daughter chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
This was amazingly well-written and interesting. It's been a long time since I've actually fangirled over a story like this. I love the emotion and detail you put into it, and all your sentences are worded perfectly. Wonderful job. You've captured Logan's feelings perfectly and everything he does is believable. All the other BTR members are in character as well (lol, Carlos and his helmet XD). Amazing story, I held onto every word.

I apologize for the shortness of this review. You can only praise something for so long. :)

Keep writing and have a nice day,

~Summer
Ali Blake chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
This was so awesome that I read it over and over...and over again :D
OptimisticallyHeartbroken chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
wow. this was really interesting to read. i love how logan isnt the super submissive one like in most kogan stories. its a fun twist every now and then.
flintt chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
ohmagawd O.O i never knew Logie had it in him i luffs this!
Gabsikle chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
I freaking loved this.
Ink and Roses chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
HeeHee! I loved this! It is going on my list of best fics! I absolutely love it! It is soooo good! I loved the first part, as insaneish!Logan is my all time favorite type of fic! I also thought the Kogan at the end was AWESOME! Seriously, there are like, no words to describe the amazingness of this fic! I can not WAIT to see what you write next!

~Lady Rose
Titled Heart chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
I...um...don't have...words? /puddle/ I'm not sure how many people are aware of my weakness for a very dominant!Logan, but this...wow...just, geez. Um...perfect? I'm seriously having issues here. I'm sorry for the rambling. I'll try again later. Just...uh...yeah. Faving this one.
waterwicca chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
this was AMAZING! :D very well written and a great idea and narration :)
taystwin-14 chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
Oh my God.

This is brilliant and wonderful and amazing and fantastic.

I love you.