Reviews for Count The Medals
9arm chapter 2 . 2/16/2013
Please continue this. I'd like more of this story! :D
Count Kulalu chapter 3 . 1/8/2012
Amazing what you may find when looking around. I really enjoy this story and wish to see more of it.

Also, feel free to give my stuff a peak if it interests you!
Mask Rider Roy chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Hi. I accidentally found this fic while browsing google, and after checking Sly Cooper on wikipedia, I felt a bit of apprehension since this it involves anthropomorphic animals, since I'm accustomed to OOO, I decided to take a look.

So far the first chapter is okay but you need to work on some of the in-line segements, such as "count the medals" since it appears at the start of the program.

Nevertheless i'll take a look by this weel for the rest of the chapters.

Also, I'm inviting you to check out my Kamen Rider OOO fic, "Hunt For The Mystical Medals", as it involves the manga/anime, Detective Conan, and it's sort of a crossover. If you have time, take a look, and you might like it.

_
Rubius chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
liking the story so far and am a fan of kitty, is sly gonna be OOO?
Lt. Cmdr. Radner chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
I got to say, I like the concept. Your editing needs a little polish but then so does my own, just a few word here and there but overall a good start to an interesting story and I have to say that I really like OOO and the story telling. Now I have never played Sly Cooper but I know the story well enough to say that I think you have found an excelent counter point to Ankh with the Cooper Gang. A strong female presence to keep Ankh in line, a wise mentor to give him another perspective, and a tech expert so that he doesn't have to depend on the Foundation for everything. I don't recall what Murray does at the moment so forgive me for leaving him out. Overall a good start and I hope you keep up the good work.

Until next time true believer... DISMISSED!