Reviews for Legend Of Raven: Twilight Beast Boy
Edgar H. Sutter chapter 10 . 8/14/2012
hello, were you gonna update this story anytime soon? I think it's pretty cool! what with BB becoming the new hero, his friends coming to the land of Hyrule with him, his love for Raven, everything! I sure hope you don't plan on not finishing this story, I think it'd be great! (any spoilers that you can tell me if you're not finishing it though?)
KageUncaged chapter 10 . 4/9/2012
Well- I was about to complain about Link's absense in this fic but then I realized something-it all makes sense now- SladeLink? That's kind of what it seems like at this point, but-it's just-whoa. No idea about the relatives, though. I'm kinda hoping to see the other Titans do something really bad $$ and Zelda-like-and I really want to see Robin with a sword too, lol. Anyways, I like the whole BBRae thing(as apposed to RobRae-shudder-.) Oh, and if it isn't too much trouble...could you throw in a little Zelink? -even if Link does turn out to be Slade-*still in shock* (...do you know how awesome it would be to have a Darth Vader/Luke Skywalker moment between Robin...AND LINK! XD -this is gonna be awkward if I'm totally wrong about that-so update sooner so I can find out! *Please*!
dark.violet.luminescence chapter 10 . 8/27/2011
Well…I was going to ask what "Lolita" was…but I decided looking it up first would be better so I wouldn't sound stupid…wow…the definition I found was- um, reeeally bad…now I know. Yeah, Terra/Deathstroke…ew…but it's better than Terra (*shudder*) and BB.
Rainbowbutterflyninjas101 chapter 9 . 8/19/2011
Hm I think Beast Boy's relatives are Link and Zelda (just a wild guess) and as for the slade reference I'm pretty positive he's the dude that taught Link the seven hidden skills.
SlendyZeldy chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Sweeet :D
RavenFollower13 chapter 8 . 6/30/2011
LOL, Tingle. I love him. In reference to who could be siblings of Beast Boy, do you mean from Teen Titans, or from the Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess? Or from a different Zelda? Hopefully this one, otherwise that would be confusing.

ANYWAYS, great update! Can't wait to see what happens with Raven and Beast Boy!
dark.violet.luminescence chapter 6 . 6/25/2011
Oooooo! Thank you Slade! And I like the separation )))))(((( it's cool.
dark.violet.luminescence chapter 5 . 6/25/2011
Wow. This chapter was actually really good. But…yes, but…it wouldn't hurt to separate the dialogue. BB's speech then when Midna starts talking- new paragraph. Actually, it might hurt you a little bit…I'm not sure how sensitive you are.

I didnt think my other review was that bad. I was truthful atleast. I don't buttkiss. Sorry. And your other chapters needed a lot of editing because it was really confusing to me.

I like how Slade is put in here. I expected him to be Ganon or something. Yay for you to do the unexpected. That's always good.

That other reviewer something14 (sorry, can't remember), you should be grateful that he (or she?) has even cared enough to review at all.

And by the way- Too much Sugar makes you Fat.
dark.violet.luminescence chapter 3 . 6/22/2011
SO MANY ERRORS. The idea of the whole thing is excellent but it's really confusing to follow. You may think it sounds great, or even just good, in that little head of yours, but it doesn't add up to a 10 (or even close to a 10). Wow, I don't mean to sound mean or anything, but…it's true. Actually, I might not sound mean to you at all. I have no idea. Make your story better! That's my advice.
RavenFollower13 chapter 4 . 6/21/2011
Yay! An update! Can't wait for more. :)
ninjaatmidnight chapter 4 . 6/21/2011
Gets better and better can't wait for the next update.:D
ninjaatmidnight chapter 3 . 6/21/2011
DUDE! YOUR BACK! XD

Well all i gotta say is that this chapter was awesome i like the your version of the game.
ninjaatmidnight chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
i know i reviwed awhile back but i had to say this please please update i love the story so far.(i may have read the 2 capters twice on seperate occasions...) Its just that i love the idea of this story and your such a good writer that i want to keep reading but i cant if you don't update. So please update. :)

-wolfpak14
ninjaatmidnight chapter 2 . 3/26/2011
wow this is really good _

i love it :D