Reviews for The Clash of the Quaffles
this is really funny!
BellaPur chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Hahahaha! I love it! Really funny. You may just warm me to this pairing D
Morghen chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
Haha, this was nice and refreshing from all of the depressing fics I've been reading lately. I really liked the situation that you put them in to make them work - it was nice and original. The way they both had strong personalities and butted heads was great and gave a lot of humor to the fic. I was just waiting for Katie to do something to Marcus and when she did, I laughed so hard.

One thing, "Stop fascinating about Wood!" should be fantasizing. Other than that, I didn't see any mistakes.

Nice work!

-Morghen
elle127 chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Ok, I like this one. It was well written and captivating. I definitely like Marcus's sexist attitude and how Katie just doesn't really care. Please continue :)

~*elle
Paper Pearls chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
That was an amusing and entertaining take on this pairing, and I found it enjoyable to read. I particularly liked the idea of Katie choosing to behave like she did during her time at Hogwarts, both because she would have been younger and also because she, like everyone else involved in the war, would have suffered less back then.

Your characterisation of Flint was perfectly believable, and the additional factor of sexism allowed for an original take on the dynamic. I could picture the interaction between them taking place on a pitch quite easily, too.

My only criticism is that I think you used the word "fascinating" in a capacity in which "fantasising" would have been more appropriate.

Nevertheless, it was a good story. The plot worked, and the characters were interesting. Your use of their previous rivalry stemming from their days on the school quidditch teams was perfect. Well done!
w a t e r m e l o n e y e s chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
This story made me smile.

I loved what you did with such minor characters. You add spunk to Katie Bell which fits what we know of her in the books.

You also added an aggressive- plus sexist- personality to Marcus Flint.

My only nitpick is that there were a couple speeling errors but nothing major that really interfers.

Great story!
Mistical Ninja chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Haha, NICE Pooja. I feel sorry for Katie, simply cuz A: she has to put up with Marcus, but also because of how she feels since the war. Anyways, Can't wait to see the next chapter~!
Bamabelle1991 chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
great beginning!

hope you'll continue soon :)
FirstYear chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
opening sentence sort of sucks the reader into the story. Nicely done.
rerrehhfkdjf chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
"We tried to shut him in a pyramid, but Mum spotted us."

- George Weasley

Just before the review - BEST LINE EVER

Anyway. I really liked this, I have always like Katie as a character because she always has soe fire in her. I love the idea of them working together, in a way becuase they have to, in a way becuase they choose to. Lovely repetition of the line, really made me laugh. I am very glad to say you gave Katie the spunk and fire that she deserves and brought a real character out of Flint. Loved it.
Aloha.Laney chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
Short but interesting. Please continue soon!