Reviews for Wounded Love
more please more please I need 2 know what happ...'s I just recently got into special a and now read the manga and also fan fic,oh and 1 last thing even though your story is good I personly feel that the chp...'s are 2 short I like fan fic..'s where the chap..'s are long but not 2 long but any way like I said b4 I like this fan fic and in this chap.. I espally liked the part where yahiro blew in her ear and he was acting all seductive 2 her and when he said that he wanted her,yes,yes,yes I know he didn't mean it like that but I feel that deep down hes fighting his pride and doing everything he can think of 2 try and seduce her and make her his without telling her his real feelings. but like I said good fan fic.
Superman chapter 3 . 11/11/2013
Make an M with those two Rini!
Nialsirishaccent chapter 4 . 10/21/2013
Its been a long time since you updated :o
Please dont tell me your leaving this story :'(
Its damn good! :D i love how your story is going
Please do update:))
sgt.karenbear chapter 4 . 8/20/2013
Ahhhhhh this couple is so cute! And this fanfiction is SUUUUPER CUTE! Please update soon!
Ravenrose999 chapter 4 . 7/11/2013
PLEASE update! I love this story! 3
su -chan chapter 4 . 5/10/2013
Awwwww you should finish this, its really swweeeeeeet! Aha! So cute!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Oops so sorry ehehe d review i posted of megumi wanting a dovirce fm yahiro was meant for dat one sided love story
Guest chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Looks like chitose has a small crush on meg ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Can u add this scene dat megumi finally tells him she wanna divorce but yahiro stops her somehow n tries to tell her what he feels o u can change or edit this :):)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Very well written ! Some ppl use bad grammer but this is really good as well as the story! Dont leave it here okay!:):D
awesome:D upload!
Guest chapter 3 . 3/11/2013
Please put a scene where megumi tries to do something dangerous n yahiro tries to stop her but she ignores him n goes ahead n yahiro gets very concerned
Rayne chapter 4 . 1/27/2013
Yahiro's gettin jealous..
meromerein chapter 4 . 1/19/2013
Woohoooo! 3 loving it so far! go on, go on yup!
WakingFromADream chapter 4 . 1/2/2013
pleeeeeeeease update this story it's really good! Oh, and I'm really sorry I'm probably barraging your inbox with these reviews in each story but your work is really good - all of it! I recently got hooked to Yahiro x Megumi and you just write them so well!