Reviews for Wounded Love
eternallymelodious chapter 4 . 6/27/2014
I'm just going through all your stories and reading them all... xD
This is such an amazing fanfic... I'm squealing throughout each chapter... Please update, it's so interesting and beautiful!
I can't get enough of YahiroxMegumi... Good thing you have so many stories on them. ;D Chitose is so cute in this chapter, falling in love with Megumi just like his brother...
Megumi is so cool! She's adorable with her small interactions with Chitose and Yahiro.
Ah, I hope you can finished this fanfic. *please?*
Guest chapter 4 . 2/26/2014
more please more please I need 2 know what happ...'s I just recently got into special a and now read the manga and also fan fic,oh and 1 last thing even though your story is good I personly feel that the chp...'s are 2 short I like fan fic..'s where the chap..'s are long but not 2 long but any way like I said b4 I like this fan fic and in this chap.. I espally liked the part where yahiro blew in her ear and he was acting all seductive 2 her and when he said that he wanted her,yes,yes,yes I know he didn't mean it like that but I feel that deep down hes fighting his pride and doing everything he can think of 2 try and seduce her and make her his without telling her his real feelings. but like I said good fan fic.
Superman chapter 3 . 11/11/2013
Make an M with those two Rini!
Nialsirishaccent chapter 4 . 10/21/2013
Its been a long time since you updated :o
Please dont tell me your leaving this story :'(
Its damn good! :D i love how your story is going
Please do update:))
sgt.karenbear chapter 4 . 8/20/2013
Ahhhhhh this couple is so cute! And this fanfiction is SUUUUPER CUTE! Please update soon!
Ravenrose999 chapter 4 . 7/11/2013
PLEASE update! I love this story! 3
su -chan chapter 4 . 5/10/2013
Awwwww you should finish this, its really swweeeeeeet! Aha! So cute!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Oops so sorry ehehe d review i posted of megumi wanting a dovirce fm yahiro was meant for dat one sided love story
Guest chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Looks like chitose has a small crush on meg ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Can u add this scene dat megumi finally tells him she wanna divorce but yahiro stops her somehow n tries to tell her what he feels o u can change or edit this :):)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Very well written ! Some ppl use bad grammer but this is really good as well as the story! Dont leave it here okay!:):D
awesome:D upload!
Guest chapter 3 . 3/11/2013
Please put a scene where megumi tries to do something dangerous n yahiro tries to stop her but she ignores him n goes ahead n yahiro gets very concerned
Rayne chapter 4 . 1/27/2013
Yahiro's gettin jealous..
Crack-jouchan chapter 4 . 1/19/2013
Woohoooo! 3 loving it so far! go on, go on yup!