Reviews for Hidden Talents
cherrygurl1225 chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
I think this story is written beautifully and does a good job of showing how these two characters are similar opposites. I like how you opened the story with Tru running cuz it gives me Tru Calling pilot vibes, which I really like. You've portrayed her running in an interesting way and as a sort of metaphor for who she is and what she represents instead of having her just literally run everywhere. The idea of Jack drawing Tru creeps me out a bit, but I guess taking photographs of her would be weirder. He'd be like a voyeur or something. Ew. But awww, he loves her! Hehe ;)

JACK WATCHES COMMUNITY! *uber fangirl flail* I hope he's equally attracted to a particular beautiful blonde on the show, too. *sighs happily* Thank you for putting in that little crossover. I LOVE it when my favorite fandoms collide.

Since I know Tru Calling is your favorite fandom to write for... MORE, MORE, MORE!
Troub95 chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
I recently rewatched both seasons and I think you have hit the nail on the head with this one. Great job in sussing out the characters.
MythStar Black Dragon chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
liked the way you found them out perfectly

maria