Reviews for Jumper
messlady chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
haha :D it's great!
"He's there to watch me hit the ground. But at least I know he'll help me up."
this line sums it up so nicely. it's perfect.
EHMAGAWD chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
THIS WAS FREAKING ADORABLE.
DreamedUp chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Hi.

I really loved this story, and even translated it to Russian to show my friend. And she has an idea to post this translation out on .ru - the Russian blog, where lots of anime, otaku and ficwriters have residence.

So I'd like to know if it's alright with you?

Of course you'll be mentioned as the author, there'll be a link to your original work, and if you want to, I could give you the link to this post as well.

In any case thank you for this fanfic, I really enjoy reading and rereading it. It's so funny, I'm afraid my neighbours are gonna complain, but also very very romantic. I really love those!
naname396 chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Aww, that was cute! :') I guess that's what Naruto would do if he ever discovered that he loved Sasuke.. Buut, he's too dense, unfortunately. .
YeahYouWannaKnowMyName chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
This Was Very Amusing. I'm Surprised Sakura Got That Far Down The List. And Sasuke Sooo Would Have Kicked Naruto's Ass, No Matter How Much He Loves Him. These Were My Thoughts, Besides "I Loved It", Of Course.

YYWKMN.
caithzadz chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Awww! This is too cute!
mana1134 chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
aww, so cute! -hands cookie and pony- good job.
Ookami-Ryuu chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Cute and funny XD I enjoyed it.

/Dragonwolf
denayaira chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
I love it when Naruto said that he's not falling. He jump!

I love the entire of it's last paragraph. I love how you show us the whole story by some random list from Naruto.

Oh, yes, I love this fic! :)
Y'Svel chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
I agree, who needs the lemon with this kind of story? :D Also, the thinking was so like Naruto I love it!
moopad chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
hehe this is funny and cute

He's there to watch me hit the ground ..and help u up -quite sum up Sasuke character

thanx
Nautical.Empress chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
Pfft...who needs the lemon, this story is so cute! XD
LOVE chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
this was cute
NICHA chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
this was cute.

I especially liked number 10, and I never thought about having somebody "jump" into love!

This was really refreshing.
eternal-butterfly chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
Omg! I absolutly love this! I love the ' i jumped in love with you' thing you got going. its something i can def see naruto doing. Amazing! Straight to faves!