Reviews for How to Handle a Sick Ninja
Shiary chapter 2 . 1/26
very nice any chance of more? say Snake eye's reaction if he returns before Storm gets better?
Vivian chapter 2 . 8/28/2013
This story is really well-written! Really great job! :) Bravo!
Just a couple small things: 1) antibiotics don't kill viruses since viruses are not living things and therefore cannot be killed by anti*biotics.* They could actually make a viral infection worse. 2) I haven't noticed any huge differences between the Japanese and Chinese rice porridge I've had, but then again, I could be wrong. I do think, though, that more thoroughly cooked rice porridge could be better for your stomach.
HotaruSim989 chapter 2 . 4/10/2013
DO YOU HAVE TO?! I HATE PORRIDGE QAQ NO NO NO QAQ

...BUT SINCE YOU MADE STORMY LIKES IT...

MY GOD. MY BRAIN IS TRYING TO TRICK ITSELF. QAQ
Guest chapter 2 . 3/30/2013
I loved it. 3 Thank you!
Kusari-Gama 61602 chapter 2 . 2/23/2013
Lovely little bit of story. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. Poor Stormy, having to deal with a cold, Cobra Commander, idiot vipers, and ramen all in one day. OO

Delusional Tommy is funny, funny, funny. Despite being a fully-trained ninja, he decided to go along with the ol' they-can't-see-me-if-I-can't-them trick. Classic. XD

Tunnel Rat giving Stormy some Chinese rice porridge is a nice touch, although there's a liiiiiiittle issue. Rice porridge doesn't dissolve into tiny rice-y bits unless you cook it for too long or you really go all-out stirring it. Also, it's... kind of supposed to taste rice-y. It doesn't upset your stomach that way. Unless, of course, your stomach is fine, then you can add a spoonful of sugar if you want. Whenever I'm sick, I eat my rice porridge made with shredded chicken breast with a dash of salt. :3

I really enjoyed reading about Storm Shadow being sick, although I feel bad for him. I've never had an ear infection before, so I don't know what it feels like. *knocks on wood*

:D
I Am A Nerd chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
One small error, Lifeline would not give antibiotics to a patient with a viral illness, they would only help the virus destroy the body's cells. Other than that, great story. You're a talented author.
batman chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
Finaly sum1 writes ninja stuff and you got him on the WRONG team! Storm Shadow is COBRA!
CrystalOfEllinon chapter 2 . 11/15/2010
Clean up, sector 42. You're gonna want bleach for this one, boys. He got blood on the CEILING. Must have been really pissed. That scene made me laugh.

Idiot vipers. Sick ninjapissy ninja. Trying to steal from a pissy ninjadead vipers. You'd think that would be common sense...but then if they had common sense they wouldn't be vipers, would they?

Delirious Tommyhilarious. Poor guy. When Snake Eyes finds out about that one, he is never going to hear the end of it. Not really his fault, though.

Lastly; aww, good boy, Tunnel Rat. You have just earned yourself Ninja Brownie Points. These are redeemable for only minor pain during hand-to-hand or a full week without getting snuck up on for fun.

Loved. Thank you very much:)
Ghanie chapter 2 . 11/14/2010
Nice story
Linuxgirl chapter 2 . 11/14/2010
Poor Tommy, he'll never hear the end of his delirious antics and the "fire ant". Snakes and Stalker will have to something to do, to cheer him up again, especially after almost everyone sees him as not to be trusted even knowing Snake Eyes and his view of ninja oaths.

Love the scene with Tunnelrat and the rice porridge. Cute 'rat, he's a darling (even if an annoying one most of the time ;-) ). And Tommy's reaction is also cute. Bitching about the porridge while still being happy about at least someone accepting him into the team (other than Hawk, Snakes and Stalker, that is).
zenbon zakura chapter 2 . 11/14/2010
rice porrige is the best! chicken broth is too salty!
TinySprite chapter 2 . 11/14/2010
Great chapter! I liked the flashbacks, they gave a good comparison between Cobra and Joe's treatments. The ending was unexpected but very cute!
Totenkinder Madchen chapter 2 . 11/14/2010
Okay, it's probably wrong to let my opinion of characters be influenced by fanfiction, but Tunnel Rat just hopped up the ranks of my favorite characters. That *is* the kind of thing he'd do, too; he's a good guy, and I liked the idea of the Chinese-style rice porridge almost being, in a weird way, comfort food for poor Storm.

I have to say, I think my favorite part of this is how the memories of his time with Cobra are interwoven with the present-day scenario. It really helps set up who Storm is, and where he's coming from when he reacts the way he does.

And then there's the experimental ninja farms. XD I lol'd so hard. Thank you for this!
Lady Jaye1 chapter 2 . 11/14/2010
Lifeline the giant ant. Poor delirious ninja. The ending bit with Tunnel Rat made me smile though. Even though Storm bitched about the rice porridge not being cooked right, he was obviously touched that Tunnel Rat made him some.
willwrite4fics chapter 2 . 11/14/2010
Hahaha! I almost feel bad at laughing at poor Storm. But "You can't see me" and him thinking Lifeline was a giant ant was funny. Another reason Lifeline shouldn't have a all red uniform. Loved TunnelRat's bravery in bringing the sick ninja some rice porriage, even if he didn't make it right. The idea that Cobra troops do even more stupid things when bored was great too. No matter how bored the greenshirts are, they aren't likely to openly taunt or attack any of the more homicidal Joes. Love this, and can't wait for more!