Reviews for RanĂ­mer
sherryola chapter 11 . 3/15/2014
love the ending. love how they fixed it all and that they have this sweet new life to live. Very good. and I don't feel confused so much anymore. I guess, the accident that injured ginny happened, she broke up with him, and he dated crazily in his seventh year? Still nothing for Ginny to be hateful about. If she'd broken up with him, he was free to do what he wanted. But these last few chapters made the confusion and Ginny weirdness worth it all. I'm glad I stuck with the story to the end.
sherryola chapter 7 . 3/15/2014
I'm really confused because I don't understand what bad things Harry did in this life that has James questioning his morality. I'm quite baffled actually. and still irritated at Ginny, jumping to conclusions, always believing the worst of Harry. Geesh. Thankful Sirius doesn't blame Harry for whatever happened.
sherryola chapter 5 . 3/15/2014
Ugh, I don't like Ginny, and I don't like Bastien! Can they just go away? I love how the adults are all working to help Harry though. That's beautiful. Sad about Harry not being friends with Hermione though. The consequences of meddling with time I suppose. oh, I like that Draco is part of their family and is a good guy.
sherryola chapter 4 . 3/15/2014
I'm not sure why I should feel bad about Harry's behavior here. It's Ginny who downright stinks and is incredibly disloyal and awful. I really despise her in this story. wow. You've actually done an amazing thing, though I'm not sure you meant to. You wrote a Ginny Weasley I really dislike. Harry deserves someone loyal, not this witch she's become.
sherryola chapter 2 . 3/15/2014
Ok, sorry to say but I rather loath Ginny so far. So they have an accident and she is seriously injured and she takes it out on Harry and goes into a pouting self pitying funk. and now she thinks she has feelings for someone else? nope, don't like her at all. She needs to grow up and stop feeling sorry for herself and taking it out on the one person who loves her the most. What a whiny little brat she became.
pottermommy1118 chapter 11 . 4/21/2013
Awesome! Just awesome! I was so excited when she had him in her mind. This was edge of your seat awesome!

I am telling you, this storyline was brilliant, of all the time travel fics, including my own, I have never, never seen a storyline like this. It is absolutely ingenious and you should be so so proud of it!

Now I am going to go sleep for the first time since 7 AM Saturday morning (I read this straight through starting around 2:00 in the afternoon) and then I will start the third one!
fire-earth chapter 11 . 11/23/2012
I've read three of your stories of the continuum series... and i must say it's absolutely awesome. so many different timelines running at once would make my brain hurt (which actually it did there for a while) but it was very intricate, and it seems very planned out. I love it, and can't wait for another story to go up :)
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack chapter 11 . 7/21/2012
... *tears of joy and happiness!

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack chapter 10 . 7/21/2012
OHEMGEE! They are going to make this work! They just have to. I hope that in the next chapter that everything works out and that everyone can be happy. I don't imagine how a plan this simple wouldn't work out ... I am just a little bit upset that Stella ... (that was the werewolf baby right?) from the recovered series isn't in here but the other kids are ... was just wondering if there was a reason for that.

I got very very emotional in this chapter, being happy when Winnie found out what was wrong, upset when she seen how Harry really was and why, and happy that Ginny helped as much as she could because she wants Harry back just as much.

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack chapter 8 . 7/21/2012
Maybe things will get better soon ...
Such a sad chapter but maybe things will get better soon.
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack chapter 7 . 7/21/2012
Oh no what is going on?

Great chapter! Full of emotion and all over happiness in ways. Glad that the new child is fitting in wonderfully! I cannot wait to read more! Is there no stella in this story like there was in the other ones?
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack chapter 6 . 7/21/2012
Oh dear lord no!
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack chapter 5 . 7/21/2012
Oh yeah! Things are starting to look a bit better!
Great works as usual!
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack chapter 4 . 7/21/2012
Oh no!
Poor Harry ...
Very good Chapter! I enjoyed it greatly!
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack chapter 3 . 7/21/2012
This was a very good chapter! I really do hope that Harry and Ginny can work things out but I must agree that it is going to take a long time.
Great as always