Reviews for What a Girl Wants, What a Boy Means
aww chapter 75 . 7/20/2012
im sad im finished.
DaniWithGreenEyes chapter 75 . 2/16/2012
what do writers want to hear at the end of their stories? WOW! i really enjoyed it. it made me think and i learned a thing or two hehehe it was fun. thanks for writing :)
DaniWithGreenEyes chapter 71 . 2/16/2012
can i show up for this LotR marathon? hhahaha i love those movies :) but i agree sometimes you can get things done faster if you just call
DaniWithGreenEyes chapter 66 . 2/16/2012
oh i love cheesy pickup lines! they are too funny hahahaha
DaniWithGreenEyes chapter 62 . 2/16/2012
oh man, i HATE it when people tell me don't worry its just a game. obviously its not or i wouldnt be so upset that my team lost! good save bella :)
DaniWithGreenEyes chapter 61 . 2/16/2012
oh my, im a crazy sleeper and i kick my covers off all the time. my ex was bella in this situation hahahhaa
DaniWithGreenEyes chapter 50 . 2/16/2012
ugh another cop out, this is just another version of the not standing up for her when his friends are being jerks. if she's uncomfortable and tells him why wouldnt he do soemthing to make her feel more secure like telling the girl to stop, he's taken. just saying! hahahaha
DaniWithGreenEyes chapter 43 . 2/16/2012
hahahaha i love the answer to this question.
DaniWithGreenEyes chapter 41 . 2/16/2012
that is just like walking on a land mine like the do i look fat question. is there a right answer? again edward handled himself well, a little cheesy, but i enjoy cheese :) it was a bit of a cop out tho hahha well played
DaniWithGreenEyes chapter 32 . 2/16/2012
i find this one to be such a pussy mood. stand up for your woman b/c last time i checked she's the one giving you some, is that friend going to do it for you when she walks away? just saying.
DaniWithGreenEyes chapter 28 . 2/16/2012
does this mean he's into her? well i mean we know he does but it still got me all giddy hahaha
DaniWithGreenEyes chapter 26 . 2/16/2012
wow! for just being a little drabble that was super HOT! *fans self* but letting your hair grow just to anny her is freaking annoying hahahaha been there, done that, the hair got cut ;)
DaniWithGreenEyes chapter 23 . 2/16/2012
oh man talk about a grey area. i dont think i would want to know about a cheating past, as long as you dont cheat on me we dont need to open that can of worms. some secrets can be good :)
DaniWithGreenEyes chapter 22 . 2/16/2012
men can't multi-task, they just can't and if they say they can they are lying! hahha talk about miid killer if she had asked hahaha
DaniWithGreenEyes chapter 19 . 2/16/2012
i love the title of this chapter! hahaha at first i didnt know where you were going with this chapter but then it all clicked hehehe i love it