Reviews for For You, Anything
catastrophicTranquility chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Uwahhh, Kau! xD He's so adorable!
But I find it sad that the anger is taken on him, but at least Arbitro becomes calm arounfd him.. And later is pleasured xD in many ways, simple or explicit awesome fanfic! Thank you for writing this! :]
Patty-san chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Ohh I enjoyed the reading!
I was actually looking for something harder, but it was nice, you expressed well Arbitro's actions, anda Kau's too.
Fruityloo chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Ah, it does slightly bother me than Kau is making vocal noises (not words, but...) without his vocal cords; that's not physically possible. But, honestly, that is the biggest criticism I can think of. The only other would be that I notice a slight repetitiveness to the flow of your stories (especially if you've read them all in one sitting like I have xD). However, I think that's mostly due to the fact that you seem to touch on the same dynamics of their relationship a lot. Luckily, those are also the dynamics I find most interesting, so it doesn't bother me very much.

I've already said most of what I've wanted to about your writing overall in a different review. However, I wanted to review again on this particular piece because it struck me as a tad bittersweet, in contrast to the overall fluff you generally seem to produce for this couple.

It's easy to see that you often choose to focus on the affectionate aspects of Arbitro's personality in your fics. I definitely applaud that, because it seems to be an aspect most people don't attribute to his character - which is unfortunate, because I enjoy the aspect a lot. But here, you also wrote on Arbitro's anger, and you rendered it so well! I thought it very appropriate for him to be so aware of his temper and what it does to him (in terms of thoughtless action), and it was even more in-character of him to be aware of how his temper changes him yet make no effort to change that; it's exactly the sort of self-indulgent behavior Arbitro is prone to. That in itself feels a little bittersweet.

The ultimate bittersweet moment of this fic is when Kau wakes up alone. The bed is still warm, so Arbitro obviously has not been gone long, and I imagine (though this may or may not have been your intent; doesn't matter if it was or not, though) his master leaving is what woke Kau up. He rolls into the warmth and smiles, but in my head, I see it as a somewhat sad smile; Kau gets lonely easily, and I'm sure he misses his master.

I wonder why Arbitro left? Perhaps his temper was getting the best of him. Haha, that's my inner English Major applying subtext where there (probably) is none, but no matter. I loved this fic (just like I've enjoyed all your others, haha), and I certainly hope you write more in the future!
tearsofbreaks chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
you do realize that kau had his arms bound as stated "soothing circles into the center of Kau's back, working up slowly to the spot between his shoulder blades where he knew he must feel the most tense after having his arms bound for hours. "

but then you state "He sighed and wrapped his arms around his master's neck"

I love your stories, but there is an inconsistance to it (other fanfics too - some postures is just not possible).

Hope you would still keep writing!;)
tearsofbreaks chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
The thing with all of your fanfics from togainu no chi is that Kau can't moan or make any other noise. That would involve his vocal chords, which is damaged...he can only pant (heavily). Aside from that, all of your fanfics (togainu no chi) is awesome. I can't wait for more!
SerenadeInTheMoonlight chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Such a lovely piece of writing.
ANIMELOVEDOLL chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
That was really adorable! :D How cute!
Asami Yamasaki chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Again, loved it. All IC, sexy, short but pure goodness.

It would be awesome if you write some Akira/Rin, there's barely something about this couple on the web.
Ephemescent chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
I just started this anime a couple of weeks ago and I must say, I really like your writing. All your stories so far have been quite good. I agree with you, there's not much that isn't Akira / Shiki on here, and I do like this pairing. Your writing is very good and I like the stories too. Do keep it up, I'll be loooking forward to your next release ... where you go "all out" :P

Evian
The Petulant Prodigy chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
I liked this a lot. I literally found out about Togainu no Chi three days ago, and I have to say the artwork is amazing in the manga, the anime is pretty kick ass, and I need to get my hands on this game for Christmas! It's really addicting and I love how you kept them so in character. Arbitro is so flamboyant yet aristocratic. You nailed it! Great job. TPP