Reviews for Coincidences
MerlinMorgana1579 chapter 30 . 3/26
Argh lol! Merlin playfully mocking arthur by Morgana planning to kill him Cuz she's reaching for her bag - and tho she is, innocently!
LMFAO!
MerlinMorgana1579 chapter 28 . 3/26
No translation?
Not everyone's French hun...
MerlinMorgana1579 chapter 18 . 3/26
Holy crap the 'FOR MERLIN' cracked me up senseless when they finally arrive post battle and after merlin disintegrates Nimueh and now everything's fine...
And they just burst in. LOL!
I love love loved the story
guest 2 chapter 39 . 1/5
Me another story this was awesome
snowleaper chapter 24 . 11/29/2014
This is honestly one of the best fan-fics I have ever read! A few spelling errors here and there, but this honestly has such an amazing story line. This has had me laughing, grinning, giggling, and fan girling for the past 4 hours! Good job )

(kind of hoping you make a sequel ;) )
elijahlover chapter 39 . 11/12/2014
I love this so much. The plot was well thought out and imaginative. I lobed how you developed all the relationships. I love Arwen and Mergana. The only problem. I have with your fic is that there is no sequel. So if you have the time, can you please write one? X
PolkaPox chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
Ahhhh! I just finished this fanfic. I love it! I REALLY hope you make a sequel. Also thank you for the great read.
Sparky199 chapter 39 . 9/8/2014
Is there a sequel
SecretFan94 chapter 39 . 2/12/2014
AH! Love it! Need more! SOON!
fariedragon chapter 39 . 12/21/2013
Sequel please! I love this MI5 hmm so much you can do with that. Wonder what threat Merlin and gang have to face.
AJsRandom chapter 39 . 12/3/2013
Wow, well that ending was somewhat unexpected! Very well-crafted story- you held my attention through to the end. :) thanks for sharing!
AllieOfGreenGables chapter 39 . 11/13/2013
Very good story. Wow. There are a couple of times in the last two chapters (at least that I noticed) or so where you dropped whatever name was supposed to go there- I think the first one was 38, with the Mrs. Merlin gag that I didn't really understand until I saw it a little lower. Also, the very end- Butler says, 'Your thoughts, ?' which was probably supposed to be something really clever but didn't make it online. Thank you so much for writing this- it was lovely. I'd never really thought about Mergana before this story and it was a pleasant surprise to discover that I liked it.
Sahba chapter 29 . 9/22/2013
I feel really stupid reading that franch things ! I am persian know farsi arabic and English and not even a word of franch :( make me feeling so stupid even reading that :p
Sahba chapter 24 . 9/21/2013
Ohhh you are amazing i download cooler than me and read it while listening it is really proper song it is really like merlin singing this it is 12 am and i am dancing with my ipad youu think you are cooler than me:)))))