Reviews for Coincidences
ColinMorganBradleyJames chapter 16 . 2/8
It's the first story with more than 30 chapter that I kept reading! It's hust so interesting!
Well done, thanks for writing.
Kijia chapter 39 . 9/28/2015
Uhhmmmmm... Remember you asked if you should do a sequel?

You should totally do a sequel!
It is a long time since i havde read such a good story. You are not a bad author at all, belive in yourself.

Beautiful ending by the way.
The-Queen-of-Fantasy chapter 1 . 6/24/2015
This story has captivated me. You're writing is simply divine! I can't wait to read more.
AnotherWorld3111 chapter 30 . 3/26/2015
Argh lol! Merlin playfully mocking arthur by Morgana planning to kill him Cuz she's reaching for her bag - and tho she is, innocently!
LMFAO!
AnotherWorld3111 chapter 28 . 3/26/2015
No translation?
Not everyone's French hun...
AnotherWorld3111 chapter 18 . 3/26/2015
Holy crap the 'FOR MERLIN' cracked me up senseless when they finally arrive post battle and after merlin disintegrates Nimueh and now everything's fine...
And they just burst in. LOL!
Guest chapter 39 . 1/10/2015
I love love loved the story
guest 2 chapter 39 . 1/5/2015
Me another story this was awesome
snowleaper chapter 24 . 11/29/2014
This is honestly one of the best fan-fics I have ever read! A few spelling errors here and there, but this honestly has such an amazing story line. This has had me laughing, grinning, giggling, and fan girling for the past 4 hours! Good job )

(kind of hoping you make a sequel ;) )
elijahlover chapter 39 . 11/12/2014
I love this so much. The plot was well thought out and imaginative. I lobed how you developed all the relationships. I love Arwen and Mergana. The only problem. I have with your fic is that there is no sequel. So if you have the time, can you please write one? X
PolkaPox chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
Ahhhh! I just finished this fanfic. I love it! I REALLY hope you make a sequel. Also thank you for the great read.
Sparky199 chapter 39 . 9/8/2014
Is there a sequel
SecretFan94 chapter 39 . 2/12/2014
AH! Love it! Need more! SOON!
fariedragon chapter 39 . 12/21/2013
Sequel please! I love this MI5 hmm so much you can do with that. Wonder what threat Merlin and gang have to face.
AJsRandom chapter 39 . 12/3/2013
Wow, well that ending was somewhat unexpected! Very well-crafted story- you held my attention through to the end. :) thanks for sharing!