Reviews for Polaroid
Livetoreadlovetoread chapter 1 . 8/10/2017
Wow I don't know how I missed this exquisite piece of work till now p
Mrs.Jensen chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Wow! 3 3
freakyfresh chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
This was...I'm speechless. It captured my heart and gave it a squeeze. Excellent!
addictedtofanfic chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Ah, Delena... :)

It's different, and most importantly it never went away. They're complicated, and their edges are jagged, they cut each other with their words and actions but there's an attraction that can't be shaken.
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
that was good keep it up
miracle chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Hello! What a wonderful story/ another great story from you!
hopelessromantic549 chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
beautiful. beautiful beautiful beautiful...gah i'm crying!

this was perfect. it felt so natural and real and heartfelt.

*sigh*

wonderful!
Mountain-Woman chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
I truly love this story. It's "exquisitely breathtaking." I would pick my favorite lines, but I would be reposting 80% of the story. That's how much I love this. I NEVER have that many favorite lines. Thank you so much for writing this. I really can't say more than "exquisitely breathtaking." Because it does take my breath away, leaving me with no other words.
Angie chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Love, love, love it!

It's written so well and has the perfect combination of lighthearted moments and a heartbreaking/cliffhangerish end. The characters are ridiculously true to how they are on the show (or how I imagine them to be, lol).
Spaid666 chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Beautifully written story!
silvian chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
beautiful!
snowflakes849 chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Fabulous! Thank you, THANK YOU, for writing such a great delena fic. Are you going to continue it? Please do!
LokYa chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
This is so good.

Please continue the story.
Kristybabe chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
Wow. Absolutely amazing. I loved it. So heartbreaking and beautiful. Thank you for sharing this great story!
Leigh172 chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
This is so beautifully written..

The end was PERFECT! i was crying my eyes out

please continue this...