Reviews for Moments of a Life Untold
TheLivingMachine chapter 5 . 4/21/2013
Oh the irony. I listen to that exact same song when ever I think about their apocolyptic era.
Koros45 chapter 7 . 12/2/2010
Thanks for writing such a great story. It actually made me want Aporia to at least tie with Yusei. Oh well. At least he's still alive in the show and in this story. Here's to the three emporers showing up again in 5D's!

*High fives*

Thanks again.
Digidramon chapter 6 . 11/25/2010
I'll be first to admit normally I wouldn't review this type of fic. Normally I only review duel-based fics, but given my own feelings towards Aporia's backstory... yeah, I had to.

First of all, I must say, you're an impeccable writer with a clear feel for the characters, their strengths, their weaknesses, their emotions and everything. You delve deep into the mindset of people existing in what can only be described as Hell, and you do it so perfectly...

Your skill at conveying the thoughts and feelings of each Emperor is also brilliant, easily giving us the clear picture of what it's like to live such hopeless existences, alone in a world ruled by death and destruction, without hope until Zone appears, offering a way out.

I particularly like Moment 6. Jose was always my favorite Emperor, silent, stoic and the strongest of all, and the way you show his reaction to what may or may not be a mere illusion born of longing for someone, anyone, is just heartbreaking, particularly the ending. Despair is now the word I most associate with Aporia and the Emperors, mostly due to Aporia's continual usage of that word, but it truly fits the bleak, grim world in which they found themselves, with all their love and life stripped from them by the reckless evolution of mankind and the intervention of beings even that evolution couldn't stop.

So I greatly look forward to Moment 7, because I do believe it may just be the best, yet most tragic of all... because Aporia and the Emperors are a tragedy. But that's why I so pity them and despise Yusei for his endless stubbornness.
Koros45 chapter 6 . 11/22/2010
So, will this explain why Jose/Aporia was alone when ZONE came to him? Regardless, this was an interesting chapter, and I'm glad it came out well.
Doxa Anima chapter 6 . 11/22/2010
All the moments as a whole are awesome. You have given the three emperors much more depth then what they already had.
Koros45 chapter 5 . 11/21/2010
This chapter was a load of fluff for Placido and Lucciano (a good thing too!) It's always frusterating how the writers of the show care more about advertising cards than character interactions; in Aporia's flashback/vision thingy there were no Placido/Lucciano cameos. :( So thanks for including this.
Koros45 chapter 4 . 11/16/2010
I felt very distubed at the latest 5D's episode as well. One second goes from card games to the city being destroyed. The amout of grief I felt upon seeing Lucciano and Placido's loved ones die was greater than any I had felt regarding any prior Yu-Gi-Oh! villians. I hope that we get to see more of the infinity trio, or at least lots of Aporia. Speaking of which, you managed to hit that nail on the head and turned a confusing moment in the show onto something that makes sense. I hope that the 5D's writers know where they are going with this plotline; destroying Neo Domino just because of an influx of Synchros seems a little extreme.

You captured the mindset of the three tenors, and I can't wait for your next update!