Reviews for Sometime Around Midnight
100ROSSOME100 chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
More please :) you are an amazing writer and I've read everything you've written. So please write more!
maru1824 chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Excellent history! That silly edward because him didn't tell the truth to bela? Thankfully, bela I forgive! The lemon was tender and very hot!maru..
LOLO 5-0 chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Wow I wanted to kill him ther for a minute but I guess he made it up to her Damn !
cullen sandra chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
ohh bella bella bella, she always forgave edward to quickly... she should have made him suffer a little longer, fight for her..

but i still enjoyed reading it.
cinewardy chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
hohoooww! love this hahahaaha love the little drama at the end ;)
jennayg123 chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Well that went from really great to really ugly really quickly! I was a little worried when I heard Tanya was there! But I'm glad it ended up the way it did :) Loved this!
brown0520 chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Very cute story : )
emmzac chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
How emotional was that? Love, lust & friendship to heartache & tears to then find love and a happy ending. Well done on a great o/s.
twilightsilje chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Great story! Loove the lemons, and it would have been great if you continued with it! Looking forward to reading more fanfics from you! :))
crazy.weird.beautiful chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Bitchslap Edward for me please
Peace.Lovee.Edward chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
loved it!
Eric's No 1 lover chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
Good job. Edward was a bit of a sh** to get with Bella while still with Tanya but I'm glad things worked out for them. It would be good to have an epov to see what was going through his mind.

Loved the story though, it was so hot it could've melted the snow!
moniquecullen chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
I DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW YOU COULD BE IN LOVE WITH SOMEONE FOR THAT LONG AND NOT EVER BROACH THE SUBJECT OF YOU BEING MORE THAN FRIENDS. THAT'S A LONG I WAS SO HAPPY FOR EDWARD ALMOST FUCKED IT ALL UP. I GUESS EMMETT DIDN'T KNOW WHAT WAS GOING ON SINCE EDWARD DIDN'T HAVE A BLACK EYE WHEN HE SHOWED UP AT BELLA'S DOOR.
kas90 chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
I'm not sure how I feel about Edward cheating... anyway, great little fic. Thanks for sharing!
FluffyZGiggler chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
very well rounded and entertaining Holiday one-shot! I really enjoyed reading this and hope this one has a good shot in the winnings!