Reviews for Humor Me
MADISON j.Allen chapter 5 . 6/12
This is the most funniest thing I have ever read I had to read the second time good job I know I am a girl but this the first time laughed out
This is by far the funniest story I have ever had the pleasure of reading. Phenomenal job with the story! Really should be published, it would undoubtedly make millions!
This story is freaking hilarious! ROFLMAO
Midori Hiei chapter 5 . 3/1
THIS IS NOT A FLAME! I am being very honest. It took me until half way through to entire story to actually let out a laugh and I was crying because of it. I was afraid that I was going to have a permanent WTF Look on my face.
Oceanangel46 chapter 13 . 2/4
very funny
princesskousagi1 chapter 11 . 2/1
I'm just laughing my butt off I fell on the floor laughing so hard I was crying during school! luckily it was physical science the teacher didn't care much other than if I was OK or not!
princesskousagi1 chapter 13 . 1/31
I'm dying of laughter!
daniphantomforlife chapter 9 . 1/15
I cant read anymore , not because its not good because it is it really is but I cant keep up with the story...Btw what the hell is this storys plot it seems like yo only wrought this to make some harry potter people missrabull
daniphantomforlife chapter 2 . 1/15
what the were did all those people come from!
era-romance chapter 5 . 12/4/2016
would've been more realistic if it were Percy and Ronnot Ron and Fred
MNR chapter 11 . 11/20/2016
Ok I was really enjoying this fic until you made it SUPER stupid! It's just too ridikkuluos and not in the funny way, I don't know if can read this much longer, because it's really, really, terrible. Sorry but it just had be said.
MNR
Des98 chapter 10 . 11/16/2016
Whatever you were high on when you wrote this, might I please have some in order to erase these disturbing images, or perhaps to have a vivid trip of my own? Also, I would like to hire jake the lawyer to sue you for the ten galleons it will cost me to get a sore throat potion to repair the damage caused by laughing uproariously over this fic.
Guest chapter 11 . 11/16/2016
I update my review. What the hell are you high on and can you please send me some so I can forget the last three chapters of this fic?
Guest chapter 4 . 11/16/2016
This is fucking hilarious! Even funnier than Harry Potter puppet pals!
Princess Meria chapter 2 . 10/21/2016
The best part about that last section is that all Harry Potter fans know that most of those people don't ever come up in the series. I think I scared some of the perspective college students that are wandering around campus.