Reviews for Humor Me
SakurianaHime chapter 10 . 8/7
This story is so funny I laughed until I literally couldn't breathe!
Matt chapter 13 . 7/3
Please update soon. LOVE this story. Need more.
Saissa chapter 10 . 6/17
This chapter was HILARIOUS! Thanks.
I mean, calling barbara edens tits, pimples! turning Voldie into a cereal killer who wants to kill bran - that is hilarious but I also agree with that one - bran tastes disgusting!

the wizard of oz, ruby slippers and the wicked witch of the east is dead

Dumb, Dumber and Dumbest - great names, but who is who? they all look the same to me!
Saissa chapter 8 . 6/17
Isn't there a song that has the words - Oo oo ah ah - in it?

Found it - OOh ee ohh ahh ahh - witch doctor

How nice that the world WITCH is in this song!
Saissa chapter 7 . 6/17
I can believe that - Yes Ron is that stupid when making a magical binding contarct about "some money" and not specifying the amount.

And having the two "water skiers" out the back of the train. Ron and Draco are both very skilled water skiers on rails, arent they!
Saissa chapter 6 . 6/17
You aded some Three Stoges and Oh Mickey - my favourite comedy routine and one of my favourite 80s songs! Did you know that Tony was pretty much 40 years old when she made that song?

Toni Basil (born Antonia Christina Basilotta on September 22, 1943 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania) is an American singer-songwriter, actor, filmmaker, film director and choreographer, best-known for her multi-million-selling worldwide No.1 hit "Mickey" from 1982. (so she was 38-39 - she was almost 40!)
Saissa chapter 5 . 6/17
I can believe you were laughing your head off as you wrote this. This is rude but hilarious and just as good, if not better, than Airplane!
Saissa chapter 4 . 6/17
This is funny! Thanks for the laughs!
Saissa chapter 2 . 6/17
Leslie Neilsen? So we are reading the magical version of Airplane? Cool!
Saissa chapter 1 . 6/17
This is a good beginning. With Petunia and Arabella on Harry's side before he starts school and Hogwarts herself on Harry's side after he starts school.

Whatever did Lily or James do to Severus to make severus such a bad boy?
StupidChinaBook chapter 7 . 5/29
Are you ever going to do another crack fic because this one is hysterical?
lucariosgirl22 chapter 13 . 5/15
LOL that was the funniest thing i have ever read. please make another of this only with a plot and have harry paired up with some one.
Isa13Belle chapter 13 . 4/28
This is the funniest story I've ever read, I laughed at nearly all the chapters.
NarutosBrat chapter 4 . 1/19
That projectile vomiting scene, was that a nod to the Exorcist or Scary Movie 2?

Yup, Malfoy is definitely a masochist.
NarutosBrat chapter 3 . 1/19
Hang on, McGonagall said they'd never had founders in the castle before, but then she acknowledges that Voldemort was the heir. I guess she doesn't know about Tom Riddle then?

Seriously, is Snape arrogant or what? Calling himself the master of the school, when he's outranked by at the very least the other Heads of House who have been there longer.

Maybe Draco is a closet masochist.

Sucks to be Dumbledore...and Snape, I guess.

Yup, definitely a masochist.