Reviews for Humor Me
StupidChinaBook chapter 7 . 5/29
Are you ever going to do another crack fic because this one is hysterical?
lucariosgirl22 chapter 13 . 5/15
LOL that was the funniest thing i have ever read. please make another of this only with a plot and have harry paired up with some one.
Isa13Belle chapter 13 . 4/28
This is the funniest story I've ever read, I laughed at nearly all the chapters.
NarutosBrat chapter 4 . 1/19
That projectile vomiting scene, was that a nod to the Exorcist or Scary Movie 2?

Yup, Malfoy is definitely a masochist.
NarutosBrat chapter 3 . 1/19
Hang on, McGonagall said they'd never had founders in the castle before, but then she acknowledges that Voldemort was the heir. I guess she doesn't know about Tom Riddle then?

Seriously, is Snape arrogant or what? Calling himself the master of the school, when he's outranked by at the very least the other Heads of House who have been there longer.

Maybe Draco is a closet masochist.

Sucks to be Dumbledore...and Snape, I guess.

Yup, definitely a masochist.
NarutosBrat chapter 2 . 1/19
Wow, Dumbledore has pissed off a lot of people.
daithi4377 chapter 10 . 1/8
I ...can't...breathe...lmao
daithi4377 chapter 11 . 1/8
I love how you wrote yourself into the story.
daithi4377 chapter 12 . 1/8
LOL
daithi4377 chapter 13 . 1/8
Absolutely awesome.
daithi4377 chapter 9 . 1/7
LOL will we ever find out what is in Harrys fault that started all this. There is stupid and there is empty space...why would Dumbledore even think he gad a chance of winning.
daithi4377 chapter 7 . 1/7
Awesome I bow down and worship you Emperor of Hilarity.
daithi4377 chapter 8 . 1/7
I think it's a good thing that both Dumbledore and Draco eat a lot of Fibre...can you just imagine the pain they would be in if constipated?
daithi4377 chapter 6 . 1/7
Omg I can't breathe...the dance routines were to much...Lucius in pigtails...lmao
daithi4377 chapter 5 . 1/7
Well at least Severus is learning. I'm not sure I would want to wear his hair after where he found it lol.