Reviews for Humor Me
Princess Meria chapter 2 . 10/21
The best part about that last section is that all Harry Potter fans know that most of those people don't ever come up in the series. I think I scared some of the perspective college students that are wandering around campus.
This is so freakin hilarious! I've laughed until I've cried and nearly choked trying not to wake up my kids. THANKS!

serena chapter 5 . 9/3
OH MON DIEU! je me pisse dessus si ├ža continue HAHAHA
nice comme histoire
percyjacksonfan135 chapter 13 . 5/6
Lol! Oh my gosh? This was awesome! A little gross at times but very funny. Voldy reminded me of a little kid haha!
Duochanfan chapter 2 . 4/22
Love it, love it. Hee hee hee hee. Love that everyone came up for a shop. Hee hee hee, love that film :D
whitebuffalowmn chapter 4 . 10/14/2015
this is one of the funniest stories on the internet! kudos to you!
MoonlightMiracle.SakurianaHime chapter 10 . 8/7/2015
This story is so funny I laughed until I literally couldn't breathe!
Matt chapter 13 . 7/3/2015
Please update soon. LOVE this story. Need more.
Saissa chapter 10 . 6/17/2015
This chapter was HILARIOUS! Thanks.
I mean, calling barbara edens tits, pimples! turning Voldie into a cereal killer who wants to kill bran - that is hilarious but I also agree with that one - bran tastes disgusting!

the wizard of oz, ruby slippers and the wicked witch of the east is dead

Dumb, Dumber and Dumbest - great names, but who is who? they all look the same to me!
Saissa chapter 8 . 6/17/2015
Isn't there a song that has the words - Oo oo ah ah - in it?

Found it - OOh ee ohh ahh ahh - witch doctor

How nice that the world WITCH is in this song!
Saissa chapter 7 . 6/17/2015
I can believe that - Yes Ron is that stupid when making a magical binding contarct about "some money" and not specifying the amount.

And having the two "water skiers" out the back of the train. Ron and Draco are both very skilled water skiers on rails, arent they!
Saissa chapter 6 . 6/17/2015
You aded some Three Stoges and Oh Mickey - my favourite comedy routine and one of my favourite 80s songs! Did you know that Tony was pretty much 40 years old when she made that song?

Toni Basil (born Antonia Christina Basilotta on September 22, 1943 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania) is an American singer-songwriter, actor, filmmaker, film director and choreographer, best-known for her multi-million-selling worldwide No.1 hit "Mickey" from 1982. (so she was 38-39 - she was almost 40!)
Saissa chapter 5 . 6/17/2015
I can believe you were laughing your head off as you wrote this. This is rude but hilarious and just as good, if not better, than Airplane!
Saissa chapter 4 . 6/17/2015
This is funny! Thanks for the laughs!
Saissa chapter 2 . 6/17/2015
Leslie Neilsen? So we are reading the magical version of Airplane? Cool!