Reviews for Humor Me
NarutosBrat chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Seems like Hogwarts was a bit pissed off about what the old man turned little Tom Riddle into. The last thing you want to do is go against a protective mother who is highly capable and adept at doing so; and unless I miss my guess, a thousand year old sentient castle is just that. I think she's the sleeping dragon that was being referred to in the motto.
Elpis.97 chapter 13 . 7/4/2011
BWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! This has to be the mostfunniest story ive ever read! And what if they put dumbldor in a full body bubble head charm? That way if he says Harry potter only he will smell the fart and eventually die of gas fumes? Lol update soon!
dpeterso chapter 13 . 7/3/2011
FUNNY story! The first 9 chapters are great. Last 4 get just bizzare! Don't know why the left turn into the bizzare but its your story
MSgt SilverDollar and Snake chapter 2 . 7/3/2011
Funny is funny, stupid is not. Until near the end of the chapter this was funny then turned stupid. Oh well there are over 500,000 others out here to read I'm sure I'll find one or more better suited to my taste.
CodelyokoFan23 chapter 2 . 6/23/2011
oh my gosh that last part was so funny it actually started to hurt to laugh, excellent job
MSgt SilverDollar and Snake chapter 11 . 6/22/2011
What started out as funny now has reached a point of being sick. Enough is enough already.

Looking over the other fic's on your profile it seems you're into slash. That is your choice but definitely not mine, my choice was to remove this from my favorites.
MSgt SilverDollar and Snake chapter 3 . 6/22/2011

You may want to do a re-read before posting to catch a few typo's but so far it's a great and very funny story and a hell of a good way to start the day.
MSgt SilverDollar and Snake chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Excellent start and different than any I'v read and I have read many. I applaud your sense of humor and treatment of Vernon and Dudley.
sweetlittlemiko chapter 12 . 6/21/2011
this stoey is the funnest most brain damageing thing i have had the pleasure of reading i must now clean my brain out with acid
dark zues chapter 13 . 6/19/2011
nice man...

plz write more...
pinnero chapter 13 . 6/10/2011
Just have to say i loved this story at the beginning. I was laughing my ass off. But the last few chapters you destroyed the fourth wall and it's just not the same.
chrysanths chapter 13 . 6/9/2011
Wow. I love Petunia in this story.
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 13 . 6/6/2011
i loved it.i can't wait for more.
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 2 . 6/2/2011
i loved it,it was great.i can't wait for more
601 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »