Reviews for Humor Me
MSgt SilverDollar chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Excellent start and different than any I'v read and I have read many. I applaud your sense of humor and treatment of Vernon and Dudley.
sweetlittlemiko chapter 12 . 6/21/2011
this stoey is the funnest most brain damageing thing i have had the pleasure of reading i must now clean my brain out with acid
dark zues chapter 13 . 6/19/2011
nice man...

plz write more...
pinnero chapter 13 . 6/10/2011
Just have to say i loved this story at the beginning. I was laughing my ass off. But the last few chapters you destroyed the fourth wall and it's just not the same.
chrysanths chapter 13 . 6/9/2011
Wow. I love Petunia in this story.
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 13 . 6/6/2011
i loved it.i can't wait for more.
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 2 . 6/2/2011
i loved it,it was great.i can't wait for more
CelticKnight2004 chapter 2 . 5/22/2011
My god what were you smoking when you wrote this chapter? Its some seriously good Sh1t!

hahaha *cant stop laughing*
DarkHeart81 chapter 13 . 5/16/2011
lol Good chapter. Can't wait to see what happens next. :)
bookwormqueen7 chapter 13 . 5/16/2011
this fic is good. update again soon.
kajon25 chapter 13 . 5/16/2011
hey stormy,

i have really missed your writings. but your still my fav
Spartan Ninja chapter 13 . 5/15/2011
I'm just glad you're back. Not as funny as the beginning (I mean, how do you top Snape pinball?) but it's still pretty good. Update soon.
BardsSong chapter 2 . 5/15/2011
classic error:

"A few minutes later, Harry and Cedric noticed Hermione come through the barrier." - Have they met before? apparently not. so they shouldn't know her or her name.
Mike.Delphi chapter 13 . 5/14/2011
Lord and Lady; I needed that. I've not laughed so hard since the last time you updated this fic. Dumbass, Voldeshorts, and LockedIn causing all kinds of trouble. Harry's magic doin' it's thing. When the Mississippi Squirrel Revival joke went off my mother on the other end of the table looked at me like I'd lost my mind but I REALLY needed to laugh.

This is why you ARE my all time favorite fic author. Thank you for you efforts and please do continue at your convenience.
594 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »