Reviews for Humor Me
AliceCullen0629 chapter 5 . 1/4/2011
Funny story and I love lady Hogwarts. This is so funny. I do love this. I LOVED it when Neville said “"Hey," said Neville looking at the face on the back of the Defense professor's head. "That is what I REALLY call, two faced." This is a funny story.
AliceCullen0629 chapter 3 . 1/4/2011
Wow this story is really good Draco in GRYFFINDOR! That is so funny. The sorting hat is so funny. Shit this is so funny. I do wonder who the mysterious voice belongs to guess I will have to read to find put. GO VOICE GO SHIT I LOVE THIS VOICE. Now Draco is in Hufflepuff this is great. The voice is Lady Hogwarts cool.
usaknight chapter 12 . 12/23/2010
Great Story. Someone lived the Airplane movie. Keep up the story i have not laughed this mush since reading Make a Wish.
isa sweet heart chapter 12 . 12/20/2010
lmoa this is funny story have you ever thought of having elmer fudd and bugs bunny routiine or coyte and road runner in the mix just a thought
Gatalicious chapter 2 . 12/20/2010
It was nice I guess, but it didn't really make me laugh at all, not even a chuckle. But that's probably because I'm not in much of a humourous mood and I needed a little pick-me-up. Anyway, maybe I'll come back and read it some other time and then it might be funny to me.

Gat.
Lord Kyp chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
"Petunia looked at Vernon furiously and then backhanded him across the mouth."

Lol, that alone made my evening.
angelic revenge chapter 12 . 12/13/2010
this is soo funny i might have a suggestion elmer fudd and bugs bunny routine or south park lol
Spartan Ninja chapter 12 . 12/13/2010
Are you serious man? I have started to fall in love with this fic. granted, the last couple of chapters were a little drier then your earlier ones, but still. You need to bring back t evil robes and sumo wrestling ninjas and deadly Dumbledor farts and Snape pinball (or someone else) and the torture Malfoy scenes. You need to reuse these ideas in some creative ways. Like the essence of Dumbledore farts, that was hilarious. You could do something like a mock battle in Hogwarts between the houses with all the crazy stuff you're coming up with. Please update soon.
Crystalstorm chapter 12 . 12/12/2010
Thia was a fun fic to read. I enjoyed it alot. Ja.
Stardancer0829 chapter 12 . 12/12/2010
What a wild ride. Been a fun totally illogical story but much fun.
jmdakbar chapter 12 . 12/12/2010
LOL! I was about to sleep.. But i am not gonna sleep for a while! I was laughing so hard, i m def gonna be awake for a long time now! :P
jkarr chapter 12 . 12/12/2010
once again you made me giggle
ffanfiction chapter 12 . 12/12/2010
it was a funny.
This guy doesnt have a clue chapter 12 . 12/12/2010
I love this story, I don't like that your ending it so soon... however I can't bring myself to hating you either... that said I look forward to reading what ever you do next.

Might I suggest some more parody's, you have a talent for them apparently. I haven't laughed so much in a long time.
Inflamora Notoris chapter 12 . 12/12/2010
Here we go roound the mary go round... *bashes head on desk*

Stormy why not just randomly have yourself go in it would be loads funnier. but i would have probablt died laughing anyway
594 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »