Reviews for Humor Me
pixiegold chapter 5 . 5/14/2011
Okay, some of that was so discusting it was funny. Glad to see at least one of the offenders isn't a complete idiot. You are right, these characters are way OOC, but is a funny way.
Blackraven4400 chapter 13 . 5/14/2011
I love the thought that you used Ray Stevens songs in this chapter I could not stop laughing as I read this. I use to listen to his songs. great job on this chapter update when you can.
Kplum101 chapter 3 . 5/14/2011
I Love it, can't read through the laughing tears. Please, Please continue.
pixiegold chapter 3 . 5/14/2011
Well you are succeeding in making this funny. ROFLOL is what I was doing.
pixiegold chapter 2 . 5/14/2011
You did give a good laugh. The only thing is that you should credit the writers of Airplaine for the gag on Dumbledore as it is practially the same thing that happened to the hysterical woman on the plane. Still just as funny as it was the first time I saw the movie and you described it beautifully.
goodguy4u282008 chapter 13 . 5/14/2011
another funny chapter it was awesome
christis chapter 13 . 5/14/2011
I did a happy dance when I saw this alert in my e-mail :-) ST:TNG? Ray Stevens? I laughed out loud so much that my mom asked me if I was ok. Great chapter, dearheart. Hope you and your family are doing well
Lukashi chapter 13 . 5/14/2011
I bow to your superior comedic prowess. -bows while laughing my ass off- That was so funny! Keep it up!
happylady chapter 13 . 5/14/2011
Great post

Until next time

Gloria
animato22 chapter 11 . 4/28/2011
ridiculously hilarious :)
ravenknight117 chapter 2 . 4/26/2011
i like the airplane referance in this chap
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 4 . 2/24/2011
i loved it.i can't stop laughing.i can't wait for more.
1529 chapter 12 . 2/19/2011
I had fun reading this story, but I agree, it was probably reaching the end of 'funniness.' Thanks for a good read and more humor in a story than I have seen in a long time...
Ethorin chapter 12 . 2/11/2011
this fic could get you locked up if some1 thought it was a representation of your avergae state of mind... even if it isnt you should be locked up for even THINKING things so disturbing... after chapter everything ust went downhill, it was actually funny until then...
I Am A Lousy Writer chapter 2 . 1/18/2011
I just love it, especially right at the end of the chapter! I loved the movie "Airplane", and all of Leslie Neilson's films.

Bravo!