Reviews for Humor Me
This guy doesnt have a clue chapter 12 . 12/12/2010
I love this story, I don't like that your ending it so soon... however I can't bring myself to hating you either... that said I look forward to reading what ever you do next.

Might I suggest some more parody's, you have a talent for them apparently. I haven't laughed so much in a long time.
Inflamora Notoris chapter 12 . 12/12/2010
Here we go roound the mary go round... *bashes head on desk*

Stormy why not just randomly have yourself go in it would be loads funnier. but i would have probablt died laughing anyway
Lukashi chapter 12 . 12/12/2010
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OH MY GOD, THIS WAS THE FUNNIEST BY FAR! I actually hurt myself laughing at this one, well done. :)
happylady chapter 12 . 12/12/2010
I this story very much

Until your next story starring Harry and Hermione

Anime Princess chapter 12 . 12/12/2010
I was wondering when this was going to stop.

You seemed to have lost something in the last two chapters, but they were a point.

Thank for the laughs!
Blackraven4400 chapter 12 . 12/12/2010
I wanted to tell you that you have wrote a very funny story and I have enjoyed reading it. Great job. I liked the part in this chapter about the Rhea Sisters that was very funny. looking forward to reading something new from you. Happy Holidays to you and your family.
JaceH83 chapter 12 . 12/12/2010
I really liked this fic in the first few chapters, when it was just Harry's overpowered Magic protecting him in humourous ways, but its gotten way too over the top now, Dumbledore, Voldemort and Lockhart pissing about, everyone constantly breaking the 4th wall, it started out as a really good humour story, and just devolved into a complete farce. Sorry to say all this, cos i was really enjoying it. Hope to see a change, or maybe a new fic that continues it in the origina fashion.

Katzztar chapter 12 . 12/12/2010
"I swear sometimes with the way he runs around in the nude that we are in a Ray Stevens song."

LOL Love many of Ray Stevens songs...looks like fifty of muggleborn or halfblood that has contact w/muggle culture knows him too.
Beth5572 chapter 12 . 12/12/2010

l chapter 11 . 12/11/2010
ch. 11

you are getting away from the story writing from the begining.

stop including yourself in the story.
ROBERT-19588 chapter 2 . 12/11/2010
this is great.

I would like a list of the people who hit Dumbles, as an Author's Note.
ROBERT-19588 chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
I am glad to see a god Petunia, there are very few stories where Petunia or the rst of the Dursleys are good people thanks for this type of story.

Since Petunia told about his family, where is all of Harry's Fan Mail and Gifts since Harry is famus in the Wizarding World? Harry should have recived loads thank-You cards at least.

If DumbleDORK is trying to steal from Harry, why is Harry going to Hogwarts wile DumbleDORK is there? I would not go anywhere I knew I could not trust a person.

I so we see Harry is hire to all of the Hogwarts Founders, I love it.

Looking for more of this fine story.
FallForYourType chapter 4 . 12/10/2010
Reading your author's note, I completely understand now. Trust me, having no plot is better. You really do know how to make people laugh their asses off. I cannot stop laughing the whole time. I still got more chapters to go and hope I don't die from all this laughter. :) I'm loving every word of it.
FallForYourType chapter 2 . 12/10/2010
GENIUS! Truly funny towards the end. I had to run to the bathroom right now, no joke. (Sorry if too much info) I have never laughed that hard in so long before. Hilarious! I can't wait to read more. I am really enjoying your story so far and your style, format, plot, pretty much everything is exceptional. Amazing job.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/10/2010
why not just bring edward you know who into the mix? (although not as the knight in shining armour as he always portrayed) and mr blobby needs to make an appearance as well. love this flick
596 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »