Reviews for Humor Me
Lukashi chapter 12 . 12/12/2010
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OH MY GOD, THIS WAS THE FUNNIEST BY FAR! I actually hurt myself laughing at this one, well done. :)
happylady chapter 12 . 12/12/2010
I this story very much

Until your next story starring Harry and Hermione

Gloria
Anime Princess chapter 12 . 12/12/2010
I was wondering when this was going to stop.

You seemed to have lost something in the last two chapters, but they were funny...to a point.

Thank for the laughs!
Blackraven4400 chapter 12 . 12/12/2010
I wanted to tell you that you have wrote a very funny story and I have enjoyed reading it. Great job. I liked the part in this chapter about the Rhea Sisters that was very funny. looking forward to reading something new from you. Happy Holidays to you and your family.
JaceH83 chapter 12 . 12/12/2010
I really liked this fic in the first few chapters, when it was just Harry's overpowered Magic protecting him in humourous ways, but its gotten way too over the top now, Dumbledore, Voldemort and Lockhart pissing about, everyone constantly breaking the 4th wall, it started out as a really good humour story, and just devolved into a complete farce. Sorry to say all this, cos i was really enjoying it. Hope to see a change, or maybe a new fic that continues it in the origina fashion.

Jace
Katzztar chapter 12 . 12/12/2010
"I swear sometimes with the way he runs around in the nude that we are in a Ray Stevens song."

LOL Love many of Ray Stevens songs...looks like fifty of muggleborn or halfblood that has contact w/muggle culture knows him too.
Beth5572 chapter 12 . 12/12/2010

Terri
l chapter 11 . 12/11/2010
ch. 11

you are getting away from the story writing from the begining.

stop including yourself in the story.
ROBERT-19588 chapter 2 . 12/11/2010
this is great.

I would like a list of the people who hit Dumbles, as an Author's Note.
ROBERT-19588 chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
I am glad to see a god Petunia, there are very few stories where Petunia or the rst of the Dursleys are good people thanks for this type of story.

Since Petunia told about his family, where is all of Harry's Fan Mail and Gifts since Harry is famus in the Wizarding World? Harry should have recived loads thank-You cards at least.

If DumbleDORK is trying to steal from Harry, why is Harry going to Hogwarts wile DumbleDORK is there? I would not go anywhere I knew I could not trust a person.

I so we see Harry is hire to all of the Hogwarts Founders, I love it.

Looking for more of this fine story.
FallForYourType chapter 4 . 12/10/2010
Reading your author's note, I completely understand now. Trust me, having no plot is better. You really do know how to make people laugh their asses off. I cannot stop laughing the whole time. I still got more chapters to go and hope I don't die from all this laughter. :) I'm loving every word of it.
FallForYourType chapter 2 . 12/10/2010
GENIUS! Truly funny towards the end. I had to run to the bathroom right now, no joke. (Sorry if too much info) I have never laughed that hard in so long before. Hilarious! I can't wait to read more. I am really enjoying your story so far and your style, format, plot, pretty much everything is exceptional. Amazing job.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/10/2010
why not just bring edward you know who into the mix? (although not as the knight in shining armour as he always portrayed) and mr blobby needs to make an appearance as well. love this flick
HarryPotter'sCharmedTwilight chapter 11 . 12/10/2010
I truely don't mean this as a Flame, so if it come's out sounding like one I apologize not... I honestly think that this is your worst chapter yet, and I don't mean just for this story, but for all your stories... I REALLY don't like how you've made Hermione turn out in most of this chapter...You also haven't mentioned WHY Dumbledore want's into Harry's voults so badly *or maybe you did and I just forgot*... The mention of the thing's about the Author and other charactior's from other T.V. show's and singer's don't really make much sense, at least not to me... All the nakedness has sort of run it course, at least that's my opion...

I'd love to see Harry and Cedric get together *even if it isn't supposed to be a SLASH fic*... Seeing more of Luna would be great, after all they both are Heir's...

Please feel free to tell me how wrong you think I am about the thing's I mentioned in the begining of the review...

Update again soon!
Katzztar chapter 8 . 12/10/2010
lol Oh this chapter has several quotes I like

~~~~~

"My name is Petunia Dursley," she said. "I am the Heavy Weight Wrestling Champion of the wizarding world."

~~~~~

Later that day, the four women were seen buying things in the alley. Harry raised an eyebrow at his Aunt who shrugged her shoulders.

"We decided that we have a new target," said Petunia. "Arthur told us what you did for Molly's children and that you have the lawyer suing Lucius for both yourself and for the Weasleys. Narcissa is not worried as she has her own vaults and it will not be affected by her husband or son."

"We are the new warriors of the wizarding world," said Molly. "We are going to bring order and justice back to our community."

~~~~~~

I loved those the most XD
594 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »