Reviews for Humor Me
HAHAHAHA!
OH MON DIEU! je me pisse dessus si ├ža continue HAHAHA
nice comme histoire
percyjacksonfan135 chapter 13 . 5/6/2016
Lol! Oh my gosh? This was awesome! A little gross at times but very funny. Voldy reminded me of a little kid haha!
Duochanfan chapter 2 . 4/22/2016
Love it, love it. Hee hee hee hee. Love that everyone came up for a shop. Hee hee hee, love that film :D
whitebuffalowmn chapter 4 . 10/14/2015
this is one of the funniest stories on the internet! kudos to you!
MoonlightMiracle.SakurianaHime chapter 10 . 8/7/2015
This story is so funny I laughed until I literally couldn't breathe!
Matt chapter 13 . 7/3/2015
Please update soon. LOVE this story. Need more.
Saissa chapter 10 . 6/17/2015
This chapter was HILARIOUS! Thanks.
I mean, calling barbara edens tits, pimples! turning Voldie into a cereal killer who wants to kill bran - that is hilarious but I also agree with that one - bran tastes disgusting!

the wizard of oz, ruby slippers and the wicked witch of the east is dead

Dumb, Dumber and Dumbest - great names, but who is who? they all look the same to me!
Saissa chapter 8 . 6/17/2015
Isn't there a song that has the words - Oo oo ah ah - in it?

Found it - OOh ee ohh ahh ahh - witch doctor

How nice that the world WITCH is in this song!
Saissa chapter 7 . 6/17/2015
I can believe that - Yes Ron is that stupid when making a magical binding contarct about "some money" and not specifying the amount.

And having the two "water skiers" out the back of the train. Ron and Draco are both very skilled water skiers on rails, arent they!
Saissa chapter 6 . 6/17/2015
You aded some Three Stoges and Oh Mickey - my favourite comedy routine and one of my favourite 80s songs! Did you know that Tony was pretty much 40 years old when she made that song?

Toni Basil (born Antonia Christina Basilotta on September 22, 1943 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania) is an American singer-songwriter, actor, filmmaker, film director and choreographer, best-known for her multi-million-selling worldwide No.1 hit "Mickey" from 1982. (so she was 38-39 - she was almost 40!)
Saissa chapter 5 . 6/17/2015
I can believe you were laughing your head off as you wrote this. This is rude but hilarious and just as good, if not better, than Airplane!
Saissa chapter 4 . 6/17/2015
This is funny! Thanks for the laughs!
Saissa chapter 2 . 6/17/2015
Leslie Neilsen? So we are reading the magical version of Airplane? Cool!
Saissa chapter 1 . 6/17/2015
This is a good beginning. With Petunia and Arabella on Harry's side before he starts school and Hogwarts herself on Harry's side after he starts school.

Whatever did Lily or James do to Severus to make severus such a bad boy?
StupidChinaBook chapter 7 . 5/29/2015
Are you ever going to do another crack fic because this one is hysterical?
614 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »