Reviews for Humor Me
era-romance chapter 5 . 12/4/2016
would've been more realistic if it were Percy and Ronnot Ron and Fred
MNR chapter 11 . 11/20/2016
Ok I was really enjoying this fic until you made it SUPER stupid! It's just too ridikkuluos and not in the funny way, I don't know if can read this much longer, because it's really, really, terrible. Sorry but it just had be said.
MNR
Des98 chapter 10 . 11/16/2016
Whatever you were high on when you wrote this, might I please have some in order to erase these disturbing images, or perhaps to have a vivid trip of my own? Also, I would like to hire jake the lawyer to sue you for the ten galleons it will cost me to get a sore throat potion to repair the damage caused by laughing uproariously over this fic.
Guest chapter 11 . 11/16/2016
I update my review. What the hell are you high on and can you please send me some so I can forget the last three chapters of this fic?
Guest chapter 4 . 11/16/2016
This is fucking hilarious! Even funnier than Harry Potter puppet pals!
Princess Meria chapter 2 . 10/21/2016
The best part about that last section is that all Harry Potter fans know that most of those people don't ever come up in the series. I think I scared some of the perspective college students that are wandering around campus.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/12/2016
This is so freakin hilarious! I've laughed until I've cried and nearly choked trying not to wake up my kids. THANKS!

jenlumos71
serena chapter 5 . 9/3/2016
HAHAHAHA!
OH MON DIEU! je me pisse dessus si ├ža continue HAHAHA
nice comme histoire
percyjacksonfan135 chapter 13 . 5/6/2016
Lol! Oh my gosh? This was awesome! A little gross at times but very funny. Voldy reminded me of a little kid haha!
Duochanfan chapter 2 . 4/22/2016
Love it, love it. Hee hee hee hee. Love that everyone came up for a shop. Hee hee hee, love that film :D
whitebuffalowmn chapter 4 . 10/14/2015
this is one of the funniest stories on the internet! kudos to you!
MoonlightMiracle.SakurianaHime chapter 10 . 8/7/2015
This story is so funny I laughed until I literally couldn't breathe!
Matt chapter 13 . 7/3/2015
Please update soon. LOVE this story. Need more.
Saissa chapter 10 . 6/17/2015
This chapter was HILARIOUS! Thanks.
I mean, calling barbara edens tits, pimples! turning Voldie into a cereal killer who wants to kill bran - that is hilarious but I also agree with that one - bran tastes disgusting!

the wizard of oz, ruby slippers and the wicked witch of the east is dead

Dumb, Dumber and Dumbest - great names, but who is who? they all look the same to me!
Saissa chapter 8 . 6/17/2015
Isn't there a song that has the words - Oo oo ah ah - in it?

Found it - OOh ee ohh ahh ahh - witch doctor

How nice that the world WITCH is in this song!
621 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »