Reviews for Humor Me
Pyrrha13Mikaelson chapter 13 . 4/28/2015
This is the funniest story I've ever read, I laughed at nearly all the chapters.
NarutosBrat chapter 4 . 1/19/2015
That projectile vomiting scene, was that a nod to the Exorcist or Scary Movie 2?

Yup, Malfoy is definitely a masochist.
NarutosBrat chapter 3 . 1/19/2015
Hang on, McGonagall said they'd never had founders in the castle before, but then she acknowledges that Voldemort was the heir. I guess she doesn't know about Tom Riddle then?

Seriously, is Snape arrogant or what? Calling himself the master of the school, when he's outranked by at the very least the other Heads of House who have been there longer.

Maybe Draco is a closet masochist.

Sucks to be Dumbledore...and Snape, I guess.

Yup, definitely a masochist.
NarutosBrat chapter 2 . 1/19/2015
Wow, Dumbledore has pissed off a lot of people.
daithi4377 chapter 10 . 1/8/2015
I ...can't...breathe...lmao
daithi4377 chapter 11 . 1/8/2015
I love how you wrote yourself into the story.
daithi4377 chapter 12 . 1/8/2015
LOL
daithi4377 chapter 13 . 1/8/2015
Absolutely awesome.
daithi4377 chapter 9 . 1/7/2015
LOL will we ever find out what is in Harrys fault that started all this. There is stupid and there is empty space...why would Dumbledore even think he gad a chance of winning.
daithi4377 chapter 7 . 1/7/2015
Awesome I bow down and worship you Emperor of Hilarity.
daithi4377 chapter 8 . 1/7/2015
I think it's a good thing that both Dumbledore and Draco eat a lot of Fibre...can you just imagine the pain they would be in if constipated?
daithi4377 chapter 6 . 1/7/2015
Omg I can't breathe...the dance routines were to much...Lucius in pigtails...lmao
daithi4377 chapter 5 . 1/7/2015
Well at least Severus is learning. I'm not sure I would want to wear his hair after where he found it lol.
daithi4377 chapter 4 . 1/7/2015
If laughter is food for the soul then by the time I'm done reading this story my soul will be the size of Vernon and I will have to waddle everywhere.
daithi4377 chapter 3 . 1/7/2015
LOL my sides are aching from laughter...i love your descriptive sense of humour.
598 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »