Reviews for Humor Me
jkarr chapter 8 . 11/29/2010
Once again you have made me giggle. I think you are doing well writeing this story.
dan chapter 2 . 11/29/2010
Ending. Reminds me of the movie Airplane
CombatWars chapter 8 . 11/29/2010
Suggestion:

Maybe defacing Gilderoy's face

Turning the basilisk into something harmless for attacking the cat

Giving Filch diarehhea when mad at someone, making himself madder, making him crap even more.
Khan chapter 8 . 11/29/2010
"Do NOT call me Shirley" RIP Leslie Neilsen
ceo55 chapter 7 . 11/29/2010
LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL I had to read each chapter at least twice because I Laughed so hard I cried. This is the best I have read in the last 12 years on FF with Harry and Hermione! Thank you, ceo55
l chapter 8 . 11/29/2010
do not stop
Anime Princess chapter 8 . 11/29/2010
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

I LOVE how the Malfoys are no more!

DUmbles is still hurting and Voldie is freaking scared of Petunia! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

I can't wait to read what happens next!
Thyrokio chapter 4 . 11/29/2010
This is really hilarious, my favorite moment was when Dumbledore got randomly beat by random people suddenly appearing.

It was written in a way that totally suprised me (no clue to what was coming) and the sheer randomness of the event had me laughing for a good 3 minutes.
Patrick S chapter 8 . 11/29/2010
nice shout out to the movie Airplane. R.I.P. Leslie Nielsen.
Mike.Delphi chapter 8 . 11/29/2010
Twisted you are and tweedlee dee, but a Malfoy in the Monkey House I thought I'd never see.

Keep the belly laughs coming please.

Mike.
Beth5572 chapter 8 . 11/29/2010

Terri
happylady chapter 8 . 11/29/2010
Great post

Another funny post I laughed so hard

Until next time

Gloria
Blackraven4400 chapter 8 . 11/29/2010
you are still making me laugh when I read each new chapter I am looking forward to the read what will happen in Harry's 2nd year at Hogwarts. great job so far update when you can.
Mrmikezabini227 chapter 8 . 11/29/2010
Smh Draco needs a wake uP cal... Maybe he should be kidnapped by the basilisk
CelticWolfster chapter 8 . 11/29/2010
O M G! LMAOOOOOOOOOO! (Falls off chair still laughing)

Owwwwww...

Oh this was hilarious!

Oooohhhhhhh maybe have either Lucius or Voldiepoo go dancing by, wearing a pink dress, and singing I feel so pretty...

Draco shitting himself anytime he hears monkey sounds? PRICELESS! Maybe have Dumble's farts start sounding tonal (low and high) start tooting OO OO AH AH and since Dumble's farting is so loud...Draco shits himself hearing it. :)

What is gonna happen next? LOL
585 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »