Reviews for Humor Me
keitaya chapter 9 . 12/1/2010
"I hope that this chapter was ok" ? Once again a great chapter. After a bad week I needed that laugh. Thanks. I cant imagine what is going to happen next. I love it!
J chapter 9 . 12/1/2010
I love your story. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time.
slashslut chapter 9 . 12/1/2010
hahaha! the punishments just keep getting better and better!
Guest chapter 9 . 12/1/2010
Find this so funny 10 out of 10!
hemotem chapter 9 . 12/1/2010
That is two in a row that seemed a little off you still got great humor but they seem to lack a certain something that the previous chapters had me rolling on the floor laughing my butt off. So I would agree that taking a little more time with the chapters can only be considered a good thing. I also do agree with you that what you did with Lockfart is a good thing.

As always I look forward to seeing more of this in the future.

Hemotem
athenakitty chapter 9 . 12/1/2010
Love the abuse of Lockhart. I'm just curious on where the adult toys was found. Was it Draco's butt cheeks on his head? hehe Can't wait to see if Lockhart tries to wipe Harry's memory.
agouraki chapter 6 . 12/1/2010
:d Haven't laughed so much for a while :D thank you for this hilarious experience keep it coming and also like some other said dont make it slash :P
vl100butch chapter 9 . 12/1/2010
OMG, Harry Potter as interpeted by Mel Brooks and the Zuckers...

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE...no slash!
SunshineAndDaisies chapter 9 . 12/1/2010
lol great chpater :D hehe that was a great laugh :D
redquail chapter 9 . 12/1/2010
even though you may not think that this was not your best work it is the funniest chapter in this story with easy to get jokes for those of us who have little or no sence of humor
nette91 chapter 9 . 12/1/2010
Too funny!
jwstahle chapter 9 . 12/1/2010
wow. This was really good. I cannot wait to see what happens next. I cannot wait to see how sirius is going to playinto all of this. I would love to see him chase dumbledore, draco and lockhart around the school in his dog form for treating harry so badley. I think that would be really funny. Please update soon.
jkarr chapter 9 . 12/1/2010
Once again you made me giggle. I do like that you have given Hermione's mom the name of Jean. That is a nice idea. The lawyer as you have written him is good too.
Inflamora Notoris chapter 9 . 12/1/2010
Brilliant! I can't wait for another one! I wanna see the acid idea!
Lukashi chapter 9 . 12/1/2010
Every single update is like a laughing heaven for me, absolutely fantastic chapter my friend, I have really enjoyed reading this. Fell out of my chair laughing to this one. Keep it up!
614 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »