Reviews for Humor Me
DarkHeart81 chapter 9 . 12/1/2010
Heh... Good chapter. I wonder who is going to get beat up next. :P Ron hasn't had anything much happen to him. And I wonder, does Ginny have the horcrux in this?
Elfin69 chapter 9 . 12/1/2010
So will Dumbledore loose his seats and the Wizengamot and the International committee? I love you fic and cannot help but laugh everytime one of those for do something stupid.
ceo55 chapter 9 . 12/1/2010
Still lol, lol, lol, etc. I will still look forward to what you will write.

Your humble reader!

ceo55
timmm chapter 9 . 12/1/2010
I really liked the way you handled the dueling club.A very different & original view. Extremley funny. Please continue the way you are going with one request. You mentioned possible slash in the future which I'm hoping you can avoid. Your story is very entertaining as is and thanks for sharing.
Mike.Delphi chapter 9 . 12/1/2010
Thank you. Two of the three computers in the house crashed and I have been frustrated working on them since I came home from work. you have provided a Quality Chapter and a much needed Tension breaker.

Thank you for your effort.
keitaya chapter 9 . 12/1/2010
"I hope that this chapter was ok" ? Once again a great chapter. After a bad week I needed that laugh. Thanks. I cant imagine what is going to happen next. I love it!
J chapter 9 . 12/1/2010
I love your story. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time.
slashslut chapter 9 . 12/1/2010
hahaha! the punishments just keep getting better and better!
Guest chapter 9 . 12/1/2010
Find this so funny 10 out of 10!
hemotem chapter 9 . 12/1/2010
That is two in a row that seemed a little off you still got great humor but they seem to lack a certain something that the previous chapters had me rolling on the floor laughing my butt off. So I would agree that taking a little more time with the chapters can only be considered a good thing. I also do agree with you that what you did with Lockfart is a good thing.

As always I look forward to seeing more of this in the future.

Hemotem
athenakitty chapter 9 . 12/1/2010
Love the abuse of Lockhart. I'm just curious on where the adult toys was found. Was it Draco's butt cheeks on his head? hehe Can't wait to see if Lockhart tries to wipe Harry's memory.
agouraki chapter 6 . 12/1/2010
:d Haven't laughed so much for a while :D thank you for this hilarious experience keep it coming and also like some other said dont make it slash :P
vl100butch chapter 9 . 12/1/2010
OMG, Harry Potter as interpeted by Mel Brooks and the Zuckers...

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE...no slash!
SunshineAndDaisies chapter 9 . 12/1/2010
lol great chpater :D hehe that was a great laugh :D
redquail chapter 9 . 12/1/2010
even though you may not think that this was not your best work it is the funniest chapter in this story with easy to get jokes for those of us who have little or no sence of humor
619 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »