Reviews for Humor Me
Romantic Criminal chapter 8 . 11/30/2010
hillarious. . . .
flame55 chapter 2 . 11/30/2010
that was the funniest chapter i have ever read
jmdakbar chapter 8 . 11/30/2010
good ! brillliant one...
HarryPotter'sCharmedTwilight chapter 8 . 11/30/2010
I have NEVER laughed so hard in my life, lol...

It's not something funny, but maybe have Hermione move into the 'Heirs' dorm since she has been and is such a good friend to Harry...

Update again soon!
dirtylaundry022 chapter 8 . 11/30/2010
This story is just so ridiculously funny! I can't for more updates.
jwstahle chapter 8 . 11/30/2010
I love this story so much. This story is so full of nonsense that it is really funny. I cannot wait to see what you come up with next. please update soon.
Illiandyandra chapter 2 . 11/30/2010
Loving it...though can I ask that you place a DO NOT READ AT WORK warning on the funniest chapters. Like this one.
SanadaTenchi chapter 8 . 11/30/2010
Nice chapter. But doesn't Harrys aunt go back to her Maidan name after devoricing fatty?
TonylovesFany chapter 8 . 11/29/2010
This is one of the best nonsensical bashing fics I've ever read! And I meant that in the most endearing way possible! Everything is so funny! And I'm laughing so hard it isn't even funny anymore (and trust me, it's 3AM right now when I'm typing this)

Hope you update soon again!
browngreeneyes chapter 8 . 11/29/2010
I just simply loved this entire chapter and more importantly the whole story. This just keeps getting funnier and funnier. I can't wait to see what you have planned for Lockhardt and I simply love how you handled Lucius and Draco Malfoy. The zoo was excellent and everything else that they get they so deserve it. Please keep the good work, humor and most of all keep the laughs coming. Can't wait to read more. Your ever faithful reader browngreeneyes.
DarkHeart81 chapter 8 . 11/29/2010
lol. Good chapter. I hope you can come up with something funny for Lockhart to go through. :)
Crystalstorm chapter 8 . 11/29/2010
Another funny chapter. Looking forward to reading the next. I do think if you had Lockhart unable to even look in a mirror for one reason or another he would freak. I mean he is so self absorbed it is just not funny. Ja.
ceo55 chapter 8 . 11/29/2010
a mysterious crack sounded and I broke a rib laughing out loud. Thank you, ceo55
jkarr chapter 8 . 11/29/2010
Once again you have made me giggle. I think you are doing well writeing this story.
dan chapter 2 . 11/29/2010