Reviews for Humor Me
BlackVeiledAngel chapter 13 . 9/24/2013
This story is the funniest shiz I have read in ages! It did get a little bit twisted but it was funny as f*ck!
Knock knock. Who's there Hmm that would be me chapter 4 . 8/31/2013
Lol:p love it, cant stop grinning like a loon...haha. Guess thats why u wrote it. Good job!:D
marksmom chapter 13 . 5/30/2013
I must say...this was incredibly entertaining! Admittedly, the last two or three chapters were slightly different from the previous ones, but I enjoyed the Ray Stevens songs! Congratulations for making me laugh for the two days it took me to read all of the chapters! Kudos!
angeleyez61 chapter 3 . 5/6/2013
Ok this is the 5th time I'm reading this book it is so funny I hope u write more like this soon
Sailor Pandabear chapter 13 . 4/3/2013
funny XD
roobug21301 chapter 5 . 3/20/2013
I had to stop reading in the middle of this chapter... almost pissed myself... even though i have read this story several times already it keeps getting funnier every time i read it.
Roo
Pearl Bramble of Willowbottom chapter 2 . 3/9/2013
Lol! I'm enjoying reading this very much, please continue!
angelkitty77 chapter 4 . 1/10/2013
Haha snape is the pinball wizard
angelkitty77 chapter 2 . 1/10/2013
Oh my goodness I just had an Airplane moment. Love it and I laughed mt butt off. Thanks for the laugh
Guest chapter 7 . 1/1/2013
kinda getting old..
Guest chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
first time nice petunia. i wonder why she doesn't devorce vernon coz it seems that she is disgusted with him..
G E Proctor chapter 13 . 12/30/2012
Funny story, just outrageous. Found some slight errors, beta'd if your interested. Still smiling as I write this.
coolhacker1025 chapter 6 . 12/14/2012
funny as hell!
ruth hammond chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
like your humor...wicked, can't wait for the next chapter, fortunately its there waiting...
on to the rest of the story!
Gracealma chapter 5 . 11/16/2012