Reviews for Humor Me
daithi4377 chapter 8 . 1/7/2015
I think it's a good thing that both Dumbledore and Draco eat a lot of Fibre...can you just imagine the pain they would be in if constipated?
daithi4377 chapter 6 . 1/7/2015
Omg I can't breathe...the dance routines were to much...Lucius in pigtails...lmao
daithi4377 chapter 5 . 1/7/2015
Well at least Severus is learning. I'm not sure I would want to wear his hair after where he found it lol.
daithi4377 chapter 4 . 1/7/2015
If laughter is food for the soul then by the time I'm done reading this story my soul will be the size of Vernon and I will have to waddle everywhere.
daithi4377 chapter 3 . 1/7/2015
LOL my sides are aching from laughter...i love your descriptive sense of humour.
daithi4377 chapter 2 . 1/7/2015
Omg this is hilarious...i just wish Lucius had been with Draco and fell in the shit as well.
daithi4377 chapter 1 . 1/7/2015
I love this...Vernon tied up in a tree awesome.
tricorvus chapter 3 . 12/18/2014
Meandering thru your profile you are also a Puff?! It just gets better and better, I will review more of your stuff tomorrow
Guest chapter 10 . 9/3/2014
wow i dont have words for this chapter, it is sooooo good that it took me 15 min to come around so i can read again.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/3/2014
wow i laugh my eyes on this chapter, THANK YOU
dkrosich chapter 4 . 9/3/2014
thank you, thank you, story is perfected to fine tune
ruth hammond chapter 6 . 8/26/2014
Not as funny? You have to give the readers a bit of a break from all the laughing and giggling! Loving it, will have to wait for the next book, I will be checking after the next chapter...
ruth hammond chapter 3 . 8/25/2014
9giving us a time to dry the eyes and maybe take a bathroom break? This is hilarious, love it, on to the next chapter...
ruth hammond chapter 2 . 8/25/2014
HEHEHE! WE know some of the movies that you watch...
ON TO THE NEXT CHAPTER
LadyBelz chapter 2 . 7/28/2014
Rotflmao! This chapter pays such a great homage to the movie "Airplane!" Thank you for making me laugh. :)
618 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »