Reviews for Humor Me
daithi4377 chapter 3 . 1/7/2015
LOL my sides are aching from laughter...i love your descriptive sense of humour.
daithi4377 chapter 2 . 1/7/2015
Omg this is hilarious...i just wish Lucius had been with Draco and fell in the shit as well.
daithi4377 chapter 1 . 1/7/2015
I love this...Vernon tied up in a tree awesome.
tricorvus chapter 3 . 12/18/2014
Meandering thru your profile you are also a Puff?! It just gets better and better, I will review more of your stuff tomorrow
Guest chapter 10 . 9/3/2014
wow i dont have words for this chapter, it is sooooo good that it took me 15 min to come around so i can read again.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/3/2014
wow i laugh my eyes on this chapter, THANK YOU
dkrosich chapter 4 . 9/3/2014
thank you, thank you, story is perfected to fine tune
ruth hammond chapter 6 . 8/26/2014
Not as funny? You have to give the readers a bit of a break from all the laughing and giggling! Loving it, will have to wait for the next book, I will be checking after the next chapter...
ruth hammond chapter 3 . 8/25/2014
9giving us a time to dry the eyes and maybe take a bathroom break? This is hilarious, love it, on to the next chapter...
ruth hammond chapter 2 . 8/25/2014
HEHEHE! WE know some of the movies that you watch...
ON TO THE NEXT CHAPTER
LadyBelz chapter 2 . 7/28/2014
Rotflmao! This chapter pays such a great homage to the movie "Airplane!" Thank you for making me laugh. :)
TIGGRAIN chapter 2 . 2/27/2014
THIS STORY ROCKZ! I love how every bout of accidental magic gets whackier then the last. I mean first Draco slips in shit, then he and his mom get water blasted out of the station. Then Crabbe and Goyle become baboons and start with more shit flinging. I mean seriously Draco needs to quit while he's ahead.

It would have been awesome if when Harry was summoning toads, Delores Umbridge popped up looking confused at how she ended up there. ROLFMAO

It's awsome how not just Harry but Neville, Cedric, and Blaise are heirs to the founders and I'm guessing Luna will be the heir of Ravenclaw. I'm assuming that Harry is the primary heir and they are secondary heirs but will be his backup and get protections as well.

Now Dumbles getting owned and getting publicly found out for trying to probe Harry's mind and then the beat down of beat downs is great. I mean first Minerva, then Poppy and so on. I wasn't expecting Leslie Neilson, and other random folks popping up and putting the smack on him. I mean the POPE showing up was hilarious. The fact the line was around the room and out the hall I almost fell out of my seat. Took me a while to calm down. Can't wait to see the rest of the story. If their was some Benny Hill music in the background playing would be the cat's meow. I'm not shocked Snape wanted a crack at Dumbles, he probably has issues with that old meddling goat.
Guardian54 chapter 5 . 2/15/2014
Can you please use appropriate words (given this is M rated, that means anything goes) instead of "used the bathroom"? I get the mental image of summoning a toilet, then headdesking with it... or rather headtoileting.
Demon Lord Cashmere Snow chapter 2 . 12/19/2013
This last bit is from Airplane (the movie), right? This scene and the 'Don't call me Shirley' are famous.
cameliam chapter 8 . 10/24/2013
when are you going to start the second story
614 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »