Reviews for Humor Me
Cassandra30 chapter 6 . 7/21/2011
Perfect! I am laughing my backside off! :D
Cassandra30 chapter 5 . 7/21/2011
Way funny! I wish you would take the stuff in this story that is possible and turn it into a non parody story. It would be superb!
Cassandra30 chapter 4 . 7/21/2011
Some of this could realistically have happened though. It is really good!
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 7/21/2011
What a funny but intelligent story!
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 7/21/2011
This chapter was hysterical! I take it that Luna is the Heir to Ravenclaw. Why leave announcing Cedric until the others arrived?
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
It makes sense. Hogwarts wouldn't like Bumbles and Snape destroying other children but to a certain extent she could only do so much. But for a Founder's Heir she could do everything.
peridot82697 chapter 13 . 7/16/2011
I was looking for a Harry/Hermione story and ran into this. From the first chapter I was laughing. The whole story has been funny so far, and I hope you continue writing. Please? ;) Happy Writing!
CodelyokoFan23 chapter 6 . 7/11/2011
awesome story, and do you know of any other extremely funny harry potter fanfiction stories like yours?
NarutosBrat chapter 13 . 7/6/2011
I can see what you mean by some of it being forced towards the end, but it was still entertaining.
NarutosBrat chapter 10 . 7/6/2011
You know what would have been funny, if Hermione had replied like this.

"How is it that you haven't drunk acid yet due to viewing all of these things?" asked Harry looking at her in concern.

"The author of this fic wants me to be your love interest in this story once we get old enough for that kind of thing," she replied. "Besides it is giving me an education on the art of torturing people."
Psychotic Coconut Observer chapter 7 . 7/6/2011
Your story is interesting so far. I just wanted to point out that Hagrid didn't start teaching until Harry's third year.
NarutosBrat chapter 5 . 7/6/2011
Well, seems like Snape eventually caught on. Dumbledore and Malfoy on the other hand seem to be masochists of the worst sort.
NarutosBrat chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Seems like Hogwarts was a bit pissed off about what the old man turned little Tom Riddle into. The last thing you want to do is go against a protective mother who is highly capable and adept at doing so; and unless I miss my guess, a thousand year old sentient castle is just that. I think she's the sleeping dragon that was being referred to in the motto.
Elpis.97 chapter 13 . 7/4/2011
BWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! This has to be the mostfunniest story ive ever read! And what if they put dumbldor in a full body bubble head charm? That way if he says Harry potter only he will smell the fart and eventually die of gas fumes? Lol update soon!
dpeterso chapter 13 . 7/3/2011
FUNNY story! The first 9 chapters are great. Last 4 get just bizzare! Don't know why the left turn into the bizzare but its your story
583 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »