Reviews for Humor Me
WyldePhoenix chapter 6 . 3/6/2012
So far I am only though chapter 6 but this is the funniest shit I've read ina long timme. Thanx for the laffs!
Roxi Angel Black chapter 13 . 1/3/2012
I loved it. Are you going to continue with it? It's ROFLMAO funny.
Jimbocous chapter 13 . 12/24/2011
So yeah, pretty twisted :} but good grins

What popped into my head was an alternate title:

Monty Potter and his Harry Python ...

l8r
ETR101 chapter 2 . 12/20/2011
Oh Albus...Lol
Karou WindStalker chapter 13 . 11/7/2011
Awesome

Funny

Wish you had written more.
Taboo22 chapter 2 . 10/11/2011
hiliarious
spanderfan chapter 2 . 10/8/2011
I laughed! Oh my did I laugh. I love the last part, that was the besst for me.

CAUTION: Don't drink soda while reading... It HURTS!
Penny is wise chapter 13 . 10/2/2011
The first few chapters had me in tears. After a while some of them got abit more annoying. Overall awesome story.
iowa-tarheel chapter 6 . 9/21/2011
I am with McGonnagall. I am nearly woundeed from ROFLMAO! :Takes shuddering, gasping breath:

I did want to thank you for making Petunia good. I wish more people would do that. I have even read a story (can't recall name) that had a good Vernon. Having lived a similar life style, I find a lot empathy with Harry Potter. I like to see OOC for characters such as Snape, Dursleys, Malfoys.

I am really enjoying this story. Your sense of humor may be twisted (with your Mom's help) but it is funny. Think Austin Powers. Yeah Baby!
iowa-tarheel chapter 4 . 9/21/2011
OMG! :Takes tissure from Flitwick's stores:

Twisted and humorous! Thanks StormyDRagon for a wonderfully wicked little trouncing! So much mirth and fun.
Elf Knight chapter 2 . 9/16/2011
Oh, man! Oh, man! Oh, man! I started reading this a little warily due to the mention of a Good!Petunia because all the Dumledore and Weasley-bashing is angsty, cliche, typical, and frankly annnoying after reading the same stuff over and over again.

However, after reading the first few paragraphs you won me over and I absolutely love it! I have only read up until Chapter 2 so far but I will continue reading this until the end as everything is AWESOME!

I was laughing so hard I nearly wept near the end of Chapter 2 and I really enjoyed this story so far. I loved the idea of the Founders as Harry is usually the Heir to all the Houses and Hogwarts which is a little overboard in my opinion.

It's a very unique and interesting twist, which will promise more brilliance to come. Draco being sorted into Gryffindor and passing out was epic and I was bursting my sides with laughter when everyone got to beat up Dumledork. This is the perfect humorous/bashing story and that it's Harmony (Harry/Hermione) is even better.

Keep up the fantastical work! :)
DZ2 chapter 7 . 9/6/2011
Oh Merlin!

This is just even funnier with each new chapter; Ron is so stupid, Draco never learns and we remember why you don't piss off an Evans; though were you on a wrestling high when you wrote this story as I've seen almost every wrestling move I know.

Only major ones from WWE are missing, though seeing a Tombstone or the Pedigree would be hilarious.
DZ2 chapter 5 . 9/6/2011
I want to stop reading before I get committed to an insane asylum for over exerting my laughter or to a hospital for cracked ribs, but I can't: it's too hilarious and you sir, and whoever helps you out, are as I said before:

Masters of disaster!

(sigh) If the Marauders were real, they'd see you as a god!
DZ2 chapter 4 . 9/6/2011
No they won't; every time something goes wrong, I get these weird looks from those nearby because I'm fighting back gales of laughter. And for Harry to just up and ignore Voldy like that is truly evil.
DZ2 chapter 3 . 9/6/2011
Does He Ever Give Up?

In a word: no and, no matter which 'he' you're talking about, the answer is still no!

The pain and punishment for Dumbledork had me laughing and Harry just banging his head as if to say 'what next?' was priceless!
614 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »