Reviews for Humor Me
dpeterso chapter 13 . 7/3/2011
FUNNY story! The first 9 chapters are great. Last 4 get just bizzare! Don't know why the left turn into the bizzare but its your story
MSgt SilverDollar chapter 2 . 7/3/2011
Funny is funny, stupid is not. Until near the end of the chapter this was funny then turned stupid. Oh well there are over 500,000 others out here to read I'm sure I'll find one or more better suited to my taste.
CodelyokoFan23 chapter 2 . 6/23/2011
oh my gosh that last part was so funny it actually started to hurt to laugh, excellent job
MSgt SilverDollar chapter 11 . 6/22/2011
What started out as funny now has reached a point of being sick. Enough is enough already.

Looking over the other fic's on your profile it seems you're into slash. That is your choice but definitely not mine, my choice was to remove this from my favorites.
MSgt SilverDollar chapter 3 . 6/22/2011
Hilarious!

You may want to do a re-read before posting to catch a few typo's but so far it's a great and very funny story and a hell of a good way to start the day.
MSgt SilverDollar chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Excellent start and different than any I'v read and I have read many. I applaud your sense of humor and treatment of Vernon and Dudley.
sweetlittlemiko chapter 12 . 6/21/2011
this stoey is the funnest most brain damageing thing i have had the pleasure of reading i must now clean my brain out with acid
dark zues chapter 13 . 6/19/2011
nice man...

plz write more...
pinnero chapter 13 . 6/10/2011
Just have to say i loved this story at the beginning. I was laughing my ass off. But the last few chapters you destroyed the fourth wall and it's just not the same.
chrysanths chapter 13 . 6/9/2011
Wow. I love Petunia in this story.
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 13 . 6/6/2011
i loved it.i can't wait for more.
ILoveGeorgeEads chapter 2 . 6/2/2011
i loved it,it was great.i can't wait for more
CelticKnight2004 chapter 2 . 5/22/2011
My god what were you smoking when you wrote this chapter? Its some seriously good Sh1t!

hahaha *cant stop laughing*
DarkHeart81 chapter 13 . 5/16/2011
lol Good chapter. Can't wait to see what happens next. :)
584 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »