Reviews for DALEKS PWN ALL
MayFairy chapter 2 . 10/16/2011
This had me in hysterics! The 'what do we do now line' was the best. It really made the whole fic. Because sometimes we need a nice break from all the angst an romance (which I do love) for simple hilarity like this. And the Daleks do pwn all.
AMELIA chapter 2 . 10/13/2011
GO narwhals! :) poor directors . did isoble get zapped by the daleks? as she isnt awnseringher phone !
AlternativeChick chapter 2 . 10/12/2011
That is just friggin' hilarious.
Psychedelica chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Haha! Awk - WARD! XXD

Hilarity at its best.
millypink chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
haven't read this yet and i laughed!

adios my dear friend!

millypink .
Timey Wimey Nonsense chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Lol! That is really funny! Poor Daleks! XD
DefineNormalitee chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
Hahahahahaaaa! Oh, this definitely deserves reviews xD love it! Always wondered what they'd do if they actually succeeded...
Myth Queen chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Um... wierd? lol I've often thought that, too!
Coolgo chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Love it but what would they do?
doctorcoffeeboy chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
That last line was THE best thing a Dalek can say! It ranks just above 'Daleks in Manhatten' when they're not allowed to shoot the Doctor, and he's right there. The Daleks responce is 'Urge To Shoot. It Too STROOOOONG.' This is better. I wish I'd thought of it! *Giggles*
Flawed Heroine chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
Hehe. Well, I found this extremely hilarious. It was short, but it needn't be longer.

Really sad sad sad sad sad question but um, what does PWN actually mean? And how do you pronounce it? Anyone? *whimpers* Sorry I don't game, lol!
Ace of Gallifrey chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
Are you kidding? Of COURSE you deserve reviews for this, because it's hysterical!

After all, any good Whovian knows:

PLEASURE: Being the Dalek that finally kills the Doctor.

BOREDOM: Being a Dalek thirty seconds after the Doctor dies.

Brilliant, friend. Brilliant.
mslemartin chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
So 1337. You get my highest dalek crack honor, two plungers up! Leet daleks 4eva!
andym1989 chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
Brilliant, I love how they're all like "The Doctor is dead" and then there's the awkward silence when they all realise they have nothing left to do, hope to see more like this, keep it up
uhmm chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
Hahaeheehohoho! You may of just made my week, Black1Han1d. I seriously love you!