Reviews for A New Beginning
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Falls over laughing. Yes, this incident was serious, but surely they use candles around that house all the time?

Anyway, good story.
ImNotSoEpic chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Really funny ending :D

I liked this story, Lily being really excited is so... obvious. It was written in the EPILOGUE, so it must be true. Lol, Jokes.

What I really wanted to say is that Lily connected with me, when I think of my first day/year of school.

Really good story.
wisegirlweasley chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
That was cool! I liked the whole idea of the story, I and loved how you portrayed Lily. The whole everyone-giving-advice thing reminds me of many of the things I do with people all giving advice!
dreamersrequiem chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
That was really sweet - I loved the different personalities you have for the Potter children, it works really well. Another great one shot :)
NickyFox13 chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
I liked the dynamic of the Potter-Weasley family, and how chaotic but loving they all are. This was very well written. Good job!
Bad Mum chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
Oh, that is just wonderful! So cute and funny, and I love Kingsley turning up and being all suspicious and careful. Loved the line about Harry not having anything under control for eleven years, and the kids sniping at each other and telling takes. Just perfect!