Reviews for End to Beginning Again
othiara chapter 2 . 3/7/2013
Wonderful, beautiful, amazing! How do you do this? Is there any chance you could continue? You've got me hooked.
The-Silver-Hearted chapter 2 . 9/28/2012
I acctually cried reading the current to chapters. I'm still wiping a few away. This story is amazing, I beg of you to know more :'(
AliceSloane13 chapter 2 . 3/5/2011
poor claudia... and yes lots of notes to share, but not in a review :) ... good job :)
AliceSloane13 chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
awww it's sweet and yet, heart wrenching... my mind of course is spurring in a million directions *bows down and thanks you*... definitely need to finish this one kat :-P
KJay99 chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
Any chance for an update to this? Its too good to leave unfinished. :)
Mathmel chapter 2 . 11/20/2010
great chapter! :)
Christie Redfield chapter 2 . 11/17/2010
Aww, this was sad, but that's to be expected given the circumstances. :( The scene with Pete & Myka in the hallway before they see Claudia was very sweet, very heartfelt. Looking forward to more. :)
oahfoah chapter 2 . 11/16/2010
Ahhh! This is so good! I hate that Artie is dead (or is he?) but I love the story. The characterizations are wonderful. So glad you are continuing this story. It's so nice to read something that's well written once in a while. ;)
mentalagent13 chapter 2 . 11/16/2010
Glad that you continued! I really love your disciptions. I feel like I am actually in the hospital with them. I really enjoy this story. Plus I am in complete agreement with your disclaimer!
KJay99 chapter 2 . 11/15/2010
Great discription of Claudia crying!

That is so tough to get- but you found a great way to discribe it!

Yeah totall ticked that you killed off Artie. But- I'll wait to the end. (threatening glare)

Nice little cliff hanger there. :)
Anonymous chapter 2 . 11/15/2010
Another excellent chapter. So glad you're continuing it!

The description is powerful and well executed. Also

you write the characters really well. Can't wait for

more!
Mathmel chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
Oh my lady gaga! This story was soooooo good! Please continue it! :)
Christie Redfield chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
I would definitely like to see where this leads, but admittedly it stands well on its own as a one-shot. Nicely done, if sad.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
I got a little choked up at the end there. Very well done. I think you should definitely continue-it's an excellent story.