Reviews for On the Road again
Elleth of Mossflower chapter 14 . 8/20
Oh my word. I don't know how you manage it, but once again your characterizations were brilliant. I mean, with most of the dialogue, I could actually picture the characters saying it. It's no small feat to write dialogue that's stunningly perfect for the character.

Oh, and besides that, there's tons of Legolas whump! What's not to love?

I'm totally favoriting this! And you're definitely going on my favorite authors list.

And I know you'll probably never read all this. :-/ I really hope you return to the site one day!
Avalonemyst chapter 14 . 1/14
TheOne'nOnlyCaptainJackSparrow chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
my fav legolas and gimli best friend fanfic :D
Silivren Tinu chapter 14 . 5/28/2005
This story was rather… draining. First Legolas nearly dies, then it is Gimli’s turn, and after that the elf decides to fade. You like tormenting characters and readers, don’t you? *glares at author* There sure was a certain amount of… TENSION… in this story. And a dwarf who learns to ride. *grin*

There were rather sad parts, too. I can’t blame Gimli for not wanting the elves – and especially Legolas – lo leave for Valinor. I don’t want them to leave, too. To imagine Rivendell and Lothlorien deserted, without laughter and light and magic… *sigh, sniff* Poor Legolas. It must be really hard on him, seeing the others leave and having to deal with his own sea-longing…

I was really impressed by the battle between Legolas and the creature in the water. Though this elf really has a death-wish, hasn’t he? To believe that Gimli was dead and he was to blame really finished him off. I was so relieved when Gimli and he finally met again. And Legolas could finally heal, body, heart and soul. *contented sigh* I just love all your little beautiful friendship scenes!
jogreenleaf chapter 14 . 1/3/2005
Woah. To put it simply - I like it.

Sorry, I would say more but it's late.

best wishes

Gozilla chapter 14 . 1/13/2004
Very good! Great fic! Thanks for writing! -
Alklachion chapter 14 . 7/2/2003
I know nobody will ever read this review..but I love this story. I could keep on reading it over and over forever and a frickin' day! Whenever I get bored I come back and read it again, and it always makes me smile.

Thankyou for writing this.

RavenLady chapter 14 . 5/3/2003
Wow! I don't know whether to laugh or cry.
Shandrial chapter 14 . 3/14/2003
This is a great story. It is probably one of my favorite Legolas/Gimli stories. It has a lot of wonderful character interactions between the two and others as well. I hope there are other stories in mind for the duo. Once again, great story! ;)
Nessa Ar-Fieneil chapter 6 . 2/27/2003
How do mortals face, becasue we see it all the time. Most who are young and healthy don't think of it. Only the old or termanlly ill. I have heard many say that though they don't want to go, they are ready for when the time comes. THere is always the hope of a better life to come a heaven.
Nessa Ar-Fieneil chapter 2 . 2/27/2003
If Gimli thinks that elves are crazy then he should visit the 4077 M*A*S*H. Ten minutes with Hawkeye and Trapper would convence him that elves are quite sane in comparason *laughs* Though I doubt that would be possible without stretching the boundarys of reality.
Ryoko Lasgalen chapter 14 . 2/8/2003
I couldnt stop myself from grinning when Gimli gave Legolas the bow with elvish AND DWARVISH calvings. Nice one my frined ;)
Planet Mads chapter 14 . 1/21/2003
Another brilliant story, that reflects the friednship between Gimli and Legolas perfectly!
unmatterable chapter 14 . 1/9/2003
i think you found out by now, i'm on to give a review to each of your lotr-stories! i'm in love with them, ya know!

this is a good one again, completly diferent than everything! that's what i so like about you, you can write so much different things, it'll never becoming boring to read your things! really!

in this story it's just a bit strange, that so very much thing sare happening, and every time it's poor legolas that's become hurt, not that i mind, just bit strange *g*

your sincerly (as always)

~camlost, the empty-handed~
iverson chapter 14 . 10/25/2002
Great job, this is really good. I love each one of your stories, they seem to get better and better. I'm now going to read the next one in the kinda series.