Reviews for Beyond Expectations
Lord Cepheus Black chapter 25 . 2/4
Although I didn't read Part 1. of the series I read part 2. & 3. And it was wonderful! Although ... the pregnancy was WAY to predictable maybe because I read a lot of mpreg? but the story itself not that... I didn't expect what so ever. Nice spin of Dumbledore bashing instead of the same old.
KatelinSalLovesReading1 chapter 25 . 1/9
I loved it
RedheadOtaku chapter 25 . 5/27/2014
I absolutely loved it! My buddy and I read this and agreed that it was fantastic. We both enjoyed it and wish for more. I wish you had written about the heir for Merlin and what happened with that. Either way loved it and thanks so much for writing it.
fairygirl90 chapter 25 . 5/1/2014
Absolutely LOVED this series! Amazing and sooo funny. Honestly my fiance was looking at me like i was crazy for the longest time because I would just randomly burst into giggles because of a comment or interaction between the characters. I am going to miss reading about Jade now that this is done though.
nox umbra0 chapter 25 . 4/22/2014
Holy fudge. This is one of the best series I have ever read. Seriously, from the first story to this, in just over four days, including many other activities. I am absolutely in love with these magnificent pieces of literature, and wish to complement you in excess for their creation. Really, these are wonderful stories, thank you SO much for writing them.

Sincerely, nox.
MargaritaS chapter 25 . 1/24/2014
wow, i love your writing, this series was fantastic so i went to your yahoo group to read more and i must say darker shades is enthralling, i love your bill and charlie, and of course your voldie and lucius, i really hope you continue it im looking forward to seeing the twins and more ron/hermione/dumbles/sheep beatings. (im commenting here because i find it easier than yahoo so i hope you are still checking this site :)
charm13insomnia chapter 25 . 12/1/2013
ha ha ha great fic I really enjoyed reading
CharmedArtist chapter 25 . 11/26/2013
Ohhhh, this was such a good story... Loved it so much 3
Haruhei chapter 25 . 10/31/2013
You are a wonderful writer and I enjoyed both of this series. :)
Guest chapter 18 . 8/12/2013
" .?
Tenebris Domina chapter 25 . 8/2/2013
Oh Merlin! Sooooo awesome! I LOVED IT! I did miss Jade... But the story was still totally rockin' ! (Love Jade soooo much3)

Good job Well done!
RozaHelenClary Sardothian chapter 25 . 7/30/2013
I first read JGE months ago and ive reread it several times and i never thought to look for another one to follow however i am extremely happy this fic came up and i recongised it to be yours! I love this series and i think youd be a very good author- either on the side if you are still teaching or trying to get published. I am cery grateful that you can spell and your grammar is great as its hard to find on here and if you are or have been teaching it is important! Too many people... Well anyway im grateful to you that you wrote this and no doubted helped open peoples minds to crossdressing and many other issues. I know that if i hadnt read this when i found out someone in a facebook group was a crossdresser i wouldnt have likely been as nice to him? Her? Im still not sure about that for that particular person but whatever youve opened my mind further than it was so for that i am truly thankful and now because im a little embarrassed by how long this review is i shall take my leave. Enjoy life!
sushi manga girl chapter 25 . 7/25/2013
I freaking lved it! Took forever for me to read but loved it anyways!
Guest chapter 25 . 6/14/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
MAFITA chapter 25 . 5/28/2013
Loved the story! :) The punishment for Dumbledore was very original and fitting, though I would've loved to see him suffer more. But I see your point. Also, I loved the ending, how Harry is happy with his life, as well as every other member of his group/family. Anyway, great work! :) I hope to read you soon in another story! Kisses! :)