Reviews for Beyond Expectations
pascale.charette chapter 25 . 3/6
started reading MA 4 days ago and just couldn't let go till I read all 3 of your book. Keep up the good work and I'll definitely read more of your stories.
seashelles chapter 25 . 2/25
I loved this series. It was wonderfully written. And I'm glad Harry/Jade got their happy ending.
adriene cullen chapter 25 . 2/12
I love this story!
Is perfect!

Uuh but I want to know more about Severus and Connor! 3
staar chapter 25 . 2/10
Loved all 3 of them thanks for it !:):):)
gray angel chapter 25 . 10/9/2015
I m very glad, that I gave Jade Grren Eyes an this story a chance even if I normally don't read HPLM, your stories are amazing. keep going, maybe write a book...
duchessme chapter 25 . 6/12/2015
who got pregnant?severus or connor?that really got my attention..lol
love readng this from the 1st to this..
Arcangelos chapter 25 . 2/4/2015
Although I didn't read Part 1. of the series I read part 2. & 3. And it was wonderful! Although ... the pregnancy was WAY to predictable maybe because I read a lot of mpreg? but the story itself not that... I didn't expect what so ever. Nice spin of Dumbledore bashing instead of the same old.
KatelinSalLovesReading1 chapter 25 . 1/9/2015
I loved it
RedheadOtaku chapter 25 . 5/27/2014
I absolutely loved it! My buddy and I read this and agreed that it was fantastic. We both enjoyed it and wish for more. I wish you had written about the heir for Merlin and what happened with that. Either way loved it and thanks so much for writing it.
fairygirl90 chapter 25 . 5/1/2014
Absolutely LOVED this series! Amazing and sooo funny. Honestly my fiance was looking at me like i was crazy for the longest time because I would just randomly burst into giggles because of a comment or interaction between the characters. I am going to miss reading about Jade now that this is done though.
nox umbra0 chapter 25 . 4/22/2014
Holy fudge. This is one of the best series I have ever read. Seriously, from the first story to this, in just over four days, including many other activities. I am absolutely in love with these magnificent pieces of literature, and wish to complement you in excess for their creation. Really, these are wonderful stories, thank you SO much for writing them.

Sincerely, nox.
MargaritaS chapter 25 . 1/24/2014
wow, i love your writing, this series was fantastic so i went to your yahoo group to read more and i must say darker shades is enthralling, i love your bill and charlie, and of course your voldie and lucius, i really hope you continue it im looking forward to seeing the twins and more ron/hermione/dumbles/sheep beatings. (im commenting here because i find it easier than yahoo so i hope you are still checking this site :)
charm13insomnia chapter 25 . 12/1/2013
ha ha ha great fic I really enjoyed reading
CharmedArtist chapter 25 . 11/26/2013
Ohhhh, this was such a good story... Loved it so much 3
Aytrix chapter 25 . 10/31/2013
You are a wonderful writer and I enjoyed both of this series. :)