Reviews for Fairy Tales and Brave Vesperia
A bladed fan chapter 62 . 12/22/2014
I sincerely hope that this fic hasn't come to a sudden end here...Especially considering the note you have left it on...It taunts me, thinking of what future chapters could be like...
RoseNitemare chapter 62 . 8/6/2014
Oh man, this fic is so good! I really hope you come back and update it. I know it's been over a year, but I saw in your author notes that you'd taken a year break before, so I have faith! :D The omakes were also really fun to read!

Anyway, just wanted to leave a review so that you knew people were still reading your story. Hope to see you come back soon!
Derook chapter 62 . 7/24/2014
Really loving this story so far. Hope you haven't dropped it for good.
Doveflight chapter 53 . 7/11/2014
I've been reading this story from the start, loving the plot and details. Finding this story amazing, yet the first thing that comes to mind to review (I normally don't review till the end) is to say, Witcher is a guy? I thought he was a girl...
Aerhyce chapter 25 . 5/14/2014
"Lala's Lullaby"

Damn nostalgia, I actually cried like a pansy at this scene of D. Gray-Man.
chaosalien chapter 42 . 4/3/2014
XD lol that last comment was me...I forgot to sign in

Anyways :D
Guest chapter 42 . 4/3/2014
*moment of silience for Letha mp3* T,T poor thing don't get a chance to sync! THINK OF THE MEGABITS!
chaosalien chapter 20 . 3/24/2014
Haha I can't believe I forgot about the famous prank! Oh man I hope Rita and Karol team up and get Letha back! I think that would make a great omake (did I spell that right?)

Anyways keep up the work d("d)
chaosalien chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
Hello slyph :) I decided to re read FTaBV cuz I miss it... Y u no update? Make me a sad cloud :(...

You heard me right! No one ever suspects the butterfly!
Not complete sure but isn't that a quote from The Simpsons?
CrimsonMagi94 chapter 55 . 3/10/2014
Man, fairies are assholes. Are there any good fairies in your story? Cause right now, they're all assholes.
CrimsonMagi94 chapter 49 . 3/10/2014
Well, that's . . . that's just not expected. I am . . . I really . . .
Okay, that's one side of my psyche after that little bombshell. The other side is going IUYVFUTVGTCKIYUJHGXTYCVKFGULIHGLFAWKYES!
And HOW?!
Eegh . . . emotions.
In other news, this just made my heart all aflutter: "You're one of Brave Vesperia's, and we're not about to let someone take you away from us."
CrimsonMagi94 chapter 47 . 3/10/2014
I fucking knew it. Though to be fair, it was also pretty damn obvious.
CrimsonMagi94 chapter 45 . 3/10/2014
So, good questions I think Letha should consider, though it might be a moot point by now;
1) Do the Seelie and Unseelie Courts have a role in this?
2) Why is Terca Lumeries, quite established as a real world, a video game on Earth?
The first question is relevant to the story, the second is more or less my own gripe with S.I in general. I mean, how do you reconcile that?
Anyway, onward.
CrimsonMagi94 chapter 32 . 3/9/2014
Man, Nevi pisses me off. For real, dog.
CrimsonMagi94 chapter 7 . 3/8/2014
I am enjoying this story a lot. The skits are freaking fabulous, too!