Reviews for Our Destiny's End
CaptainTucker chapter 16 . 1/1/2012
I really like how you put the lion king quote in at the end :) very cute
Moonlit Crusnik chapter 13 . 9/7/2011
Man, when i started this chapter...I wasn't crying...then when i read about Axel telling Demyx that Zexion was gone...I cried again DX Dammit!
Moonlit Crusnik chapter 12 . 9/7/2011
I laughed a couple times at the funny parts (the coconut song) but then i would go into tears and try to hold in my cries (I think i whimpered a few times) cause then i would remember Zexion DX I dont have Demyx to find out!

You're an amazing writer, not many can make me feel this way. I may be emotional (ish a girl) but it takes alot to make me connect with the characters and actually cry when someone dies (In the game, i never cried when Zexion deid...but now after reading your story, i'm pretty sure i will cry all over again DX)
dancerawrdemyx chapter 21 . 4/26/2011
ok i know this was finishied like the end of last year but i ahave to review it! this story was soo sad! I started crying from when demyx found out it was axel and now im still crying as i type it!
Free water-drop wind chapter 21 . 2/28/2011
'K I'll read the alphabet, buuuut Please do a squeal! :D loved it by the way.

it ALMOST made me cry. . . That's why I avoid Tragedy fics, and even more the Tragedy & Romance ones, but this is sooo cute x3 I sang at the top of my lungs so my eyes don't tear up.

Maria
Little Miss Assassin chapter 21 . 2/22/2011
I sesrously cryed after i read this. you did a good job.
YaoiLosersOnTheLoose chapter 21 . 1/9/2011
This is such a beutiful story. You are an amazing author. The first story was brilliant, as was this was. I actually cried. A lot. Please keep it up!
TheFictionDreamer chapter 21 . 12/27/2010
*sobs* that was sooo sad! Dem Dem and Zexy met one last time in the after life! ARGH SO SAAAD!

But it was great - I just read all of it from beginning to end, and I loved loved loved it! I love the way you write, and the way you portrait Zexy and Dem! _/

Keep it up! : D Hope I'll read more of you in the future! ; )
sabrinaleeful chapter 9 . 12/20/2010
I think I know it was reno was it not?
SragonZ chapter 21 . 12/14/2010
YAAAAAYYYYYYY

Like, for the happy ending, not the fact that it's over.

Organization Alphabet huh? Will do, when I find the time, xD

Thanks for such an excellent story, and of course the prequel to this as well!
HikariFighter chapter 21 . 12/13/2010
They... were apart for so long and then they only got a moment together again? D

But it was a happy ending...

It's just such a sad happy ending, you know?

I really hope/need to know that they really DO meet up in their next lives, and that they remember each other, and that they have hearts and that they really really can LOVE each other for real...

I had an epiphany the other day. Really, it could be possible for Nobodies to feel if they have a soul. Because I believe that that's were our feelings and memories are. Meh, who cares about my bloody rambling? -.-

Err, you'll probably have to remind me to read your other fic. Don't get me wrong, I'd really want to read it, but I'm afraid I'll forget... (

If I don't, however, I'll probably do so in the morning. I'm exhausted and sleep deprived and I can't stop rambling.

But most importantly, this story is the best I've read for quite some time. It deserves much more reviews than it's gotten. Keep up the good work, dudette )

And this is probably my longest review EVER! O.o
HikariFighter chapter 20 . 12/13/2010

Nononononononononononono...

D'

It was so sad! But they will be together again... To make up for this, I demand an extremely happy ending D

Maybe you should label it AU or something... Nah, who cares

I need that last chapter! I know it's going to be awesome! OwO
HikariFighter chapter 19 . 12/13/2010
Just a tiny warning: I am going to slaughter you if you kill Demy-chan -.-

It was short, but not to short I think. Just the perfect length ;)

...He could just plan to run away. Or maybe, he just lets himself fade.

I'd rather not imagine what will happen next. I'll leave it up to you, dudette D
SragonZ chapter 19 . 12/12/2010
D:

Demyx better get hugs every time people review. *hugs Demyx anyway*

Ah, such a tragic story...
Sherlock Watson Holmes chapter 19 . 12/12/2010
D: la gasp!

Dem-Dem you silly goose. Dx

Zexion would kick your non-existant but if he saw you like that.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »