Reviews for Of Faith And Sin
Littleotter73 chapter 9 . 12/8/2010
Oh, don't let the baby be Riley's! Still very much enjoying the story! The whole Furlon larval stage thing is NASTY! And I loved Giles' declaration at the end!
rebelxxwaltz chapter 8 . 12/8/2010
This was a good one, quite a bit of story development.

Buffy's interaction with the demon was interesting, and seemed pretty well in character. Interesting question it was asking her, about being 'the child of Rupert Giles'. I imagine this has some significance to the story? Just a stab in the dark...

I loved the scene with Giles, Spike, and Ethan. Definitely pretty funny, especially when they're teasing him about shagging Buffy. Spike definitely sounded a little jealous. ;)

Nice cliffhanger ending, too. What green slimy thing attached itself to Buffy's ankle? (can I just say YUK?) How will Giles rescue her? Maybe Spike will help? I'm definitely intrigued. Hope you update soon!
Littleotter73 chapter 7 . 12/6/2010
That was amazingly well written with incredible detail! Definitely worth the wait for the smut and definitely happy that she waited for Giles and not go for the easy lay with Ripper. It's gratifying to know that Buffy has figured out what she wants and needs and that she knows that Giles is the one who can provide that for her.

And I *so* hate Ethan right now, to rob them of their post-romp cuddles. So very Ethan, though. Gotta love to hate him and hate to love him!

I have to wonder what "the future" exactly means to the Gorgonzola demon... I mean Gorgolek ;) I see a couple possibilities here now.
rebelxxwaltz chapter 7 . 12/6/2010
Yay smut!

Good smut, too! Managed to be smokin' hot and kinda cuddly cute at the same time, which is hard to accomplish. I loved the part where Giles got so exasperated that he put his hands over his face. Buffy sure gave him a run for his money! As for the act itself, wow. Details details details! That's the best way I can describe it. Great variation of word choice, emotional intensity that worked, and an explosive finish.

And then of course stupid old Ethan and Gorgolek have to go and ruin all the fun. :P But I guess that annoying 'plot' thing needs to be taken care of, hmm?

Haha, I"m just teasing of course. In actuality I hope for more interesting developments on the plot front, and I hope for more excellent smut as well! :)
rebelxxwaltz chapter 6 . 12/5/2010
I like your rather unique take on the whole Ripper/Giles concept. Most of the time, people interpret Ripper as just a latent trait in Giles' personality, not the fully-realized and mostly dormant alter ego that you've shown here. In a way, I kind of like this better... for one thing, it certainly does add that element of danger that Buffy seems to like in her men. ;)

Her confusion about how Ripper made her feel is both understandable and, I feel, true to character. It's kind of like her constant struggle against the part of herself that she feels is bad or evil; that side of her wants what Ripper can offer, but her 'good' side (an oversimplification, but you probably get what I mean) wishes it could come from Giles.

Right decision on her part, because I think Giles can give her what she needs on both accounts... unfortunately this whole Gorgolek thing kind of gets in the way. You're doing a heck of a job with the plot, though, because I'm curious enough about what will happen next that I'm willing to *wait patiently* for any possible B/G smut that might pop up at a later time (a girl can hope)! :)
rebelxxwaltz chapter 5 . 12/3/2010
Haha, oh, that naughty Ethan! Why do I always feel like he knows more than he lets on? I always like the inclusion of Ethan in B/G stories; I just wish I were better at writing him myself! Too much fun. ;)

Obviously very interesting chapter, but you make us die wondering what will happen in the next. That being said, I don't know how I made the unforgivable oversight of not having this story on alert! I'll certainly be waiting for the next part to come out! You've built a wonderful sense of anticipation...
Littleotter73 chapter 5 . 12/3/2010
Oh, I am intrigued! Love the look between Giles and Buffy - great unresolved sexual tension! And I love Ethan! Looking forward to more! Really soon, please! :)
Blind Magdalene chapter 4 . 11/17/2010
Aww, poor Giles! Buffy will love you! It'll probably just take you getting into mortal peril before she realizes it however, pig-headed she may be... And then she'll play nurse!

Can't wait for the next chapter, Buffy's gotta see what's in her heart, and that includes staking Spike and snogging Giles!
rebelxxwaltz chapter 3 . 11/16/2010
Hmm, looks like Willow's spell had some interesting effects- and definitely not what was hoped for. It's pretty obvious that Buffy doesn't really love Riley, but you did a good job of portraying the fact that she certainly *thinks* she does.

I really enjoyed the first three chapters of this; your idea seems pretty original and it was engagingly written. Now I'm just interested to see what you've got in store to fix things up with Buffy and Giles. Angst and confusion to begin with, I'd wager, but otherwise where's the fun? :P

Hope you get a chance to add more to it soon! :)
Littleotter73 chapter 2 . 11/12/2010
This chapter just made it for me. I love the the ending with Faith and Buffy. Can't wait to read more.
Blind Magdalene chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
Awesome! I've never thought of Faith getting them together intentionally while in Buffy's body...very interesting *steeple fingers*

loved the way you stayed in character for the both of them in this different situation. Can't wait to see the next chapter!
26 | « Prev Page 1 2