Reviews for Mirror on the Wall
fujoshithing3 chapter 2 . 6/30
I love this story but i noticed that you haven't updated since 2010. Though you probably here this often I really don't want this story to be dropped! Though I can understand if you just lost your interest in the fic, it's still really good and i feel sad knowing there is not going to be more! Thanks for reading this message
aya -.- desu chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
uhh...
So ichigo's mother die in a cruel way n that make me want to hug him 'til my hand go numb...
clarit chapter 2 . 2/2/2014
I was interested when I read the first chapter but this second one takes the cake.
I like that the vague hints given in the first chapter were sort of addressed and the information given here makes me long for more and more!
I'd love to hear what hiro has to say, I like that you used momo this way. :)
I'd like to see how much grimm knows, I mean, I think he knows about ichi's mom but not ichi himself? Ichi's situation seemed to be a little bit of a secret somehow?
Or maybe not. That comment about teachers always favoring him makes me wonder about that. n_n
I guess shiro killed masaki too, right? she was after all murdered "by the river" (ichi's words) and the time frame seems to coincide. :)
If you would please write more for this I'd be so happy reading it xD
thanks!
Lisette chapter 2 . 12/15/2013
Love the story so far and waiting for more!;) oh by the way I still love Shiro no matter what chacater he plays even in this one! Although I wished he was sane and devious personality!
m.s chapter 2 . 11/16/2013
I like this story so far but it's a shame that you might not ever update again. 3 years is damn to long to neglect updating a story while still planning to continue it.
If you ever look at this comment atleast try to upload that 3rd chapter for all those people who have been waiting for a long time and those who recently dicovered this story and are curious to know what happens next.
JuleMaker chapter 2 . 7/27/2013
You need to update. Seriously.
Severe Broccoli chapter 2 . 5/12/2013
No idea why I keep re-reading stories which are yet to be updated (hopefuly), is it that they are captivating or I'm just in masochistic mood. Aw well. Guess it's both.
I just reeeeealy hope you will update it (and your other ones as well!). Pretty please?
*tryin to send waves of inspiration tovards Persistence and majorly actin weird*
Caitriona695 chapter 2 . 2/18/2013
This story has a great beginning. It's sad that it never went any further. Iwould have enjoyed reading what happened when Grimm found out about Ichigo and if Shiro breaks outof the asylum.
Thanks for sharing with us!
Beccabu32 chapter 2 . 1/6/2013
please please update soon
crimsonkoteto chapter 2 . 10/27/2012
-sob- please update this...it's a really good story...I'll bake you cookies!
Yuki Tsunade chapter 2 . 9/8/2012
*Gives super yummy chocolate cake* ah this I really good please update soon
Wrath4life chapter 2 . 4/21/2012
Hope you continue this story soon. Looking forward to reading what happens next, I'm sure Shiro will escape once again and go after Ichi and maybe Grimmy will save him. :)
Guest chapter 2 . 10/25/2011
I love this
YooKay chapter 2 . 10/10/2011
ooohhhmmyyyggoosshh. this fanfiction is too amazing! i want to see what happened to ichigo during his kidnapping~cant wait to also learn more about hichigo. u better update this soon
Ichi1go5 chapter 2 . 8/30/2011