Reviews for Diary of an Ugly Girl
Mrs. O'Shea chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
Very funny. I like that even though she may not be perfect or even close she has a good attitude about it. She seems ok and in high school that's a good thing. There is nothing wrong with a pity party as long as it's a short one.
asha017 chapter 26 . 11/6/2014
Great story, very relevant and real. Well written. I really do hope you would write more stories. This deserves more reviews. Congratulations and thank you for sharing!
Julia-S77 chapter 6 . 11/6/2014
Liked that bella really put Mike Newton in his place
Julia-S77 chapter 5 . 11/6/2014
Edward is very lucky to have parents who love him so much. Charlie is definitely up to something.
Julia-S77 chapter 4 . 11/6/2014
Oh dear! We're they locked in on purpose?
Julia-S77 chapter 3 . 11/6/2014
I feel really sad that bella feels so lowly about herself.
Julia-S77 chapter 2 . 11/6/2014
I like how both edward and Bella are a little bit awkward. Emmett is a good brother to stand up for her
Julia-S77 chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
Bella certainly sounds interesting!
KAR chapter 26 . 11/1/2014
I wanted to thank you for writing this story I went through a similar situation Bella did with Mike and only 3 people know and that was still years after. I feel a kindred spirit to your Bella and want to believe I am as strong as she is. So thank you for your beautiful story!
THE-Twlight-fan chapter 26 . 10/25/2014
That was a beautiful story. Thanks for sharing it.
KTNCullen chapter 25 . 10/25/2014
Thank you! Thank you so much for writing this incredible story and these very real characters. I've gotten very little sleep over the last week as I plowed through this whole thing. It made me feel so, so much. This Bella has made me uncomfortable, sad, hopeful, angry, elated, giddy, heartbroken, proud, and yes I've actually swooned with and for her. ANd this Edward is also so intricately drawn that I can see his full person in all his imperfect amazing splendor. What I really want to thank you for is making me really THINK and evaluate self-perception and what it means and can do. I want to go back and have my teenage self read this, or have my 14 year old daughter read this. It was so powerful.
This was truly an epic, thought-provoking journey for all the characters that filled me with so much love and hope. I see another chapter (YAY!) , but I had to stop and try to let you know what your words have meant to me. Thank you again
Katy
nusrat chapter 26 . 10/23/2014
I wish there were more page in her diary. I m not ready to end this journey right here. I want to know what happenps in college. This reviews gonna be really long but I have to tell you this is the best thing I've ever read on fanfiction. This fic is so true and raw and I relate to both Bella and Edward In such ways its almost freaky! Sometimes I felt like I am reading about myself. I just wish I was brave like Bella. I read some review about this fic because its so close to my life and I wanted to know peoples thought on this fic. Some of them really pissed me of. Like someone said that they are pissed because Bella did not tell anyone about newton. I think this is something you won't understand if don't go through with the same shit. How do you admite that something terrible like this has happened to you to the people you love? It was so fucking hard to even make eye contact with my father because of the shame I felt. I know now it wasnt my fault and I don't need to feel ashamed for what's happened to me. But it was really hard to believe that when I was in middle school. Anyway what I was saying is you don't get to judge people unless you r in the same shoes. I can't tell you how much I admire Bella. Thank you for writing this wonderfull story. And i seriously think that you should get it published. Also if your anything like this Bella in real life then I think its a shame that I don't know you personally because you r awesome! Sorry about the English. Its not my first language. Take care.
Rose chapter 26 . 10/17/2014
I am so glad that I stumbled upon this story. Your words are so powerful. I wish every kid out there who is bullied would be able to read this story. Maybe to give them hope, or to let them know that they can change it around. On that note, I hope that this story gets published. I would be one of the first to buy it and read it again and again. You said that you might write a sequel, and I hope that you do. Not only for the characters but for us readers too. Thank you so much for writing such an amazing story. I hope that you would never let go of this talent. :)
eviiz chapter 26 . 10/15/2014
You dont have an idea how much I love this story! Like its one of my top 5 favorite fanfics ever.
First, you create a such good Bella, I love that she know that you dont have to change for a boy, that if you want to change its because you want to and make yourself happy, how she doesnt judge, and shes try to be nice to everyone, AND I FUCKING LOVED how you talk like a true feminist, how you said how this gender basis its hurtful for everyone, for woman and man, how you have to respect and tolerate the choices of other people, the way they live and everything, that you dont have to like it, you just have to respect it. How Edward and Emmett are respectful and never said something sexist.
Second, I was never bullied thank God, but when a I was a teenager I just to have a very low self steem, I never felt pretty so, like Bella, use to make people laugh, always making jokes and making fun of myself, for years I never felt happy. Now Im 24 years old, and honestly I fel so good, I feel pretty, awsome, smart, I love myself so much, and its something I did for myself, something that took years but it was so worty.
You should keep writing characters like this, there are some many woman who need to read something like this.
I wish you the best, and apologize for my english! Im mexican so my english is not that good.
See you next time!
Secret Lives chapter 26 . 10/14/2014
I really enjoyed this story. I think this is one the top ten Bellas I read in fanfic. Will come back to read more of your stories.
1,462 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »