Reviews for Diary of an Ugly Girl
HopeStreet chapter 23 . 9/30/2016
Another amazing chapter. My heart is broken for Edward.
PINKSAPPHYR chapter 25 . 9/29/2016
It's official... I can't deny it any longer... I've got an ├╝bermegahugissismus author crush on you... Every time I read a new story of yours, I'm overwhelmed by how quickly and deeply I immerge myself in the world you've created...
Your words are incredibly powerful and they stay with me all day long, making me wait for this moment where I will go back to them and devour more chapters...
I selfishly feel like you're writing just for me (don't worry I know you're not... really ;) and it's a true pleasure to discover what your immense talent came up with this time.
I regret waiting for so long to read this story (I guess the topic rang a bit too close to home when I first checked it) because it simply is a gem. It was silly, sweet and dramatic, and yet so raw, tragic and serious... I'm still baffled by it all and I can't wait to see if this sequel ever got to be written or not...
So I guess I'll take my awkward little gushing self back to your profile and check what other wonders you're hiding in there ;)
Until next time, C. (ps: your penname is intriguing the heck out of me...)
mrsckugs chapter 26 . 9/29/2016
This story was amazing. Thank you.
HopeStreet chapter 22 . 9/29/2016
It's interesting how clearly Bella sees others and how confused and jumbled she sees herself. I think we all do that as well.
HopeStreet chapter 21 . 9/29/2016
Oh my freaking God!

Your writing of such a touchy, emotional situation is nothing short of amazing. I have loved your other stories but this one is by far my favorite.

Bella is so amazing. Two steps forward and one step back but she's healing and stronger than ever before. I'm sorry so many people - good or bad - are gone. But hopefully it ends here and everyone can move on.
HopeStreet chapter 20 . 9/29/2016
Oh my freaking God! Hasn't she suffered enough?!
HopeStreet chapter 19 . 9/29/2016
I can't believe how many times I've had to pause during this story to have a moment and just let the emotion overtake me. No one should have to go through what Bella or Eric had to go through.
HopeStreet chapter 18 . 9/28/2016
There is so much about this chapter and all these chapters that I love and appreciate. First, I love the length of the chapters. I'm a fast reader and I can't get through them quickly because they're so full and deserve to be digested slowly. I admire Bella so much and her interactions with everyone. She might be insecure about her appearance but she relates to anyone of any age group with seeming ease. I hate what happened to her and Eric. I hate that Mike will be some kind of hero who escaped death at the hands of crazy, gun-toting teen. He'll get praised while his victims who have suffered at his hands continue to suffer from negative self images and feelings of lack. It isn't fair.
HopeStreet chapter 17 . 9/28/2016
I don't believe she died, and what she did was done in love. That was a ridiculously brave, selfless, and stupid act on her part.
HopeStreet chapter 10 . 9/28/2016
I wish I could have had such a close relationship with my brother that Bella has with Emmett. I love how she, Emmett and her dad are together once Charlie finally reveals his secret. They're so supportive and loving towards one another.
HopeStreet chapter 9 . 9/28/2016
Now that reviews are working, I can see which chapters I've not reviewed. This chapter was pretty amazing. Bella's drive is fierce.
HopeStreet chapter 16 . 9/27/2016
What an opportunity for Bella! Peter is the best and his advice to Bella was so great. What a great chapter! I loved it so much. I feel sad for Laurent but when "it" is not there, it just isn't going to happen. I loved "watching" the light bulb finally turn up in Bella's head. Her heart was just patiently waiting for her to get it and acknowledge the messages it had been revealing to her.
HopeStreet chapter 15 . 9/27/2016
What a beautiful way to spend a New Year's eve! I hope it all goes well for Rosalie. I am happy that Bella had a nice time with Laurent.
HopeStreet chapter 14 . 9/27/2016
Some people have beautiful exteriors but their insides are drenched in ugliness and darkness.
rosewoter chapter 16 . 9/27/2016
I still am holding out hope for some outtakes. Will we ever get to see edward's nest poem?
1,603 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »