Reviews for Diary of an Ugly Girl
2lulu2 chapter 22 . 5/8
I'm so glad they have each other. You've written this amazing and heart breaking and funny and hopeful story...its just mind-boggling.
2lulu2 chapter 21 . 5/8
I don't know how anyone could survive all this.
2lulu2 chapter 20 . 5/7
Dude, this story is NUTS! Agh! Lol I am freaking out! See? Even my vocabulary has left me! Woah!
2lulu2 chapter 19 . 5/7
Wowza.
2lulu2 chapter 18 . 5/7
Heavy.
2lulu2 chapter 17 . 5/6
Your authors note (lol)! Meanwhile, oh my gosh, seriously?! I didn't not expect this to go there!
2lulu2 chapter 16 . 5/5
Wow, what a chapter! I love how mature Bella and Laurent are. I really liked him by the way. What would life have been like with that kind of level-headed-ness? Lol I can't wait to read on, eek!
2lulu2 chapter 12 . 5/3
Well this was also the best chapter for another reason entirely. Funny thing, this whole appearance topic. I wasn't particularly attracted to my husband when we met. In fact some parts of his looks were frankly unattractive. But he captured me so completely with his personality, humor, outlook, love, and amazing friendship. Now we've been married almost 15 years (I was really young when we wed), and he is very handsome to me. It's true age has done very good things for him. But I think the truth is that I love him so completely that his physical looks are an extension of him and so now when I see his physical looks, I see this man I love and therefore I have grown to correlate the two. I genuinely love seeing him and find so much intensely attractive about him now. So yeah, it's been interesting reading your story. It's made me think a lot.
2lulu2 chapter 11 . 5/3
Best chapter!
2lulu2 chapter 10 . 5/2
Wow, she's certainly going through a lot.
2lulu2 chapter 8 . 5/2
Heartbreaking. And then you end the chapter like that haha. Wow. I'm from Phoenix by the way. Never knew about the latitude thing. But yeah, it gets dark quickly. Only in the winter.
2lulu2 chapter 7 . 5/2
Wow, I have to say Bella has grown on me! I love her sarcasm and personality, even though it's so sad to see her low self esteem and pain hiding behind her humor. And Edward is perfect. :)
2lulu2 chapter 6 . 4/30
Go Bella! That moment with mike makes up for all the moments in my life when I wish I thought fast enough of the right thing to say!
2lulu2 chapter 5 . 4/30
2lulu2 chapter 4 . 4/30
Great chapter, I love how this is unfolding.
1,560 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »